7 out of 9

GregV814

of the first posts on this topic are from our Boy....Geezus Mary and Joseph you insignificant puke...go hide in a Safe Zone or something and grab a safety pin....

limblips

PREMO Member
of the first posts on this topic are from our Boy....Geezus Mary and Joseph you insignificant puke...go hide in a Safe Zone or something and grab a safety pin....

And as is his norm, it is all cut and paste, from dubious sources, without a single thought of his own. A true bot for the left.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
IF opposing viewpoints bother you so much, perhaps it's *you* who needs a safe space. :coffee:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If not for the boy, I'd have nobody to point and laugh at but TJ, Tito and MR. Can't have that.

Restitution

IF opposing viewpoints bother you so much, perhaps it's *you* who needs a safe space. :coffee:

I don't believe it is the opposing viewpoint that is the problem. More so, it is the blatent lack of content other than a simple cut-n-paste which quite obviously reaches into the Spam category. If the Boy were to post an original thought even 1 time out of 10 posts... it would probably be different but, that is not the case.

It is obvious spamming and it goes on unchecked. I know GURPS does his cut-n-paste thing but he at least posts and discusses his viewpoints. You know.... actually PARTICIPATES in the forum :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't believe it is the opposing viewpoint that is the problem. More so, it is the blatent lack of content other than a simple cut-n-paste which quite obviously reaches into the Spam category. If the Boy were to post an original thought even 1 time out of 10 posts... it would probably be different but, that is not the case.

It is obvious spamming and it goes on unchecked. I know GURPS does his cut-n-paste thing but he at least posts and discusses his viewpoints. You know.... actually PARTICIPATES in the forum :yay:

Who cares? Who else is going to tell us what the crazy flakes are "thinking"? I don't seek that stuff out, do you? If he doesn't comment, that's fine with me. I mean, what's he going to say?

Also, he does generate a good deal of discussion on his posts because most of them scream for rebuttal. :shrug: It's not "spam" to merely share an opinion article without commenting on it. Spam is when someone's trying to sell you something.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Straight up, though:

Why do you all get so upset with NHBoy and call him names? Can you really not handle opposing viewpoints? Does it really make you crazy to BE FORCED!! to read something you don't agree with?

Seriously, I see him post some story with no comment, and the usual suspects attack the #### out of him, like he's the one who wrote the piece. I'd think if you're going to be pissed at someone, it would be the person who actually, you know, wrote the opinion, not the person who brought it to your attention.

Also, you know he's trolling you, right? And you all fall for it. Every. Single. Time.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Also, you know he's trolling you, right? And you all fall for it. Every. Single. Time.

For this very reason, I stopped reading his posts unless someone responds. No replies? I won't even read them.

Tito

Donkey Smell
If not for the boy, I'd have nobody to point and laugh at but TJ, Tito and MR. Can't have that.

dce5fae6ffb68481d13020255529ccb2.jpg

Your personal life is always fun to point and laugh at. Psycho.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For this very reason, I stopped reading his posts unless someone responds. No replies? I won't even read them.

I hover over the thread title, which pops up the first few lines. If it's too stupid, I don't even read it. But for the most part I am somewhat entertained by the puling and sobbing on the Left and I enjoy seeing how creative they can get with their crazy. Like when they tried to tell us that women hate Donald Trump, then when he got 43% of the woman vote, explain to us that that's because all those women secretly hate their gender, or they're a bunch of beaten spouses, or want a male protector, or whatever other insulting sexist nutter things they came up with. It's fascinating, the #### that runs through their "brain".

SamSpade

Straight up, though:

Why do you all get so upset with NHBoy

I just find it a nuisance - sort of like when you have a Facebook friend who posts a dozen times in a row every day, and you miss most of the stuff from everyone else because you would rather not scroll for miles just to see something ELSE.
I don't care what he says, he just posts a LOT. Sometimes pushes interesting threads onto a later page, and I don't know they've ever been done.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That may be BUT, I have a question.

What is worse? The victims of the trolls OR the ones who let the trolls roam free?

Nobody is forcing you to read his posts. If simply seeing a thread title makes you so upset, that's on you and not my responsibility.

Good grief. I get accused of banning people I don't agree with, which is demonstrably untrue, then I get yelled at when I don't ban people I disagree with. :crazy: