Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SUV not running.... what to do with it

I would just add to make sure you fill out all of the paperwork yourself, and make sure they sign something saying they understand the vehicle is not in running condition, may not pass Maryland inspection, and is being sold as-is.

Thats how them b*tch's R getbent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clem72 View Post
    I would just add to make sure you fill out all of the paperwork yourself, and make sure they sign something saying they understand the vehicle is not in running condition, may not pass Maryland inspection, and is being sold as-is.
    Good idea. Thanks

Kars 4 Kids.

Annoying ass commercials, but real easy to deal with. Go online, plug in your info, they send a tow truck and pick it up. Just leave the title in the car. You get the write-off and it's out of your life.

Not sure why kids need cars, but it worked for me. Plus they throw in a few free nights at a hotel. (there's fine print, of course) I didn't take them up on it, but it was offered.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Can you post some pictures of this fine vehicle? I might be interested in taking it off of your hands for the right price! But I would like to see how bad the damage is first.

Thats how them b*tch's R getbent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forkian View Post
    Can you post some pictures of this fine vehicle? I might be interested in taking it off of your hands for the right price! But I would like to see how bad the damage is first.
    Sure. I can when I get home this afternoon.

well up in PG County anyway, signs are all over junk cars $ 100 - $ 250 paid
    [prices are down with scrap value being down]

but I got rid of an 83 Jeep I got $ 300 cash

how many miles are on the SUV
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Clem72 View Post
    aka....."For Sale" "As Is" Even typing up a bill of sale works. Technically it's a written handshake. "I insert name sell one year/make/model (VIN: ) to insert name "AS IS" for $(insert $ amount) on insert current day/date" There.....done.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Kars 4 Kids.

Annoying ass commercials, but real easy to deal with. Go online, plug in your info, they send a tow truck and pick it up. Just leave the title in the car. You get the write-off and it's out of your life.

Not sure why kids need cars, but it worked for me. Plus they throw in a few free nights at a hotel. (there's fine print, of course) I didn't take them up on it, but it was offered.
    Well, to get to the liquor store, duh.

But jokes aside, I did get rid of a 99 Blazer that's transmission had died, and since I was swearing off GMs going forward, just wanted it gone.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.