CC Hearing this Morning

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I went to the CC hearing this morning for my business license. This was the first time I've attended one, and was impressed that the crybullies have not removed prayer and the pledge of allegiance from the beginning of these meetings.

black dog

Free America
Thinks like going to a hearing to get a permit to carry, along with the restrictions that come along with it are reasons I'm so glad I moved from MD.
Good Luck..

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Thinks like going to a hearing to get a permit to carry, along with the restrictions that come along with it are reasons I'm so glad I moved from MD.
Good Luck..

I didn't have to go to a hearing for that. All I had to do was complete an application for a background check, and my permit showed up in my mailbox about 10 days later. I love not living in MD anymore, too.
That said, I'm very happy to still have somd.com.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I didn't have to go to a hearing for that. All I had to do was complete an application for a background check, and my permit showed up in my mailbox about 10 days later. I love not living in MD anymore, too.
That said, I'm very happy to still have somd.com.

Good for you.
It has gotten a little better in MD..if you own a business it's pretty easy to obtain a CC permit. The requirement to prove you handle and carry/move lots of cash has been eased out, for example.

But I am looking forward to moving elsewhere...even if I still keep the property here, which is the plan.

I went to the CC hearing this morning for my business license. This was the first time I've attended one, and was impressed that the crybullies have not removed prayer and the pledge of allegiance from the beginning of these meetings.

What kind of business are you opening?

black dog

Free America
Good for you.
It has gotten a little better in MD..if you own a business it's pretty easy to obtain a CC permit. The requirement to prove you handle and carry/move lots of cash has been eased out, for example.

But I am looking forward to moving elsewhere...even if I still keep the property here, which is the plan.

The worst part about a personal business permit in MD is the restrictions that are always associated with it. Such as where when and how a firearm is carried.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The worst part about a personal business permit in MD is the restrictions that are always associated with it. Such as where when and how a firearm is carried.

My permit is not associated with my business. I can carry anytime, anyplace, except the obvious, courthouse and places like that. I had my permit several months before applying for my business licence.