‘Liberal elitist’ rips Gatlinburg fire victims as ‘Trump-suckin pond scum’ — and pays bigly for it

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Liberal elitist’ rips Gatlinburg fire victims as ‘Trump-suckin pond scum’ — and pays bigly for it

For some reason an Alabama man thought it was wise move to post a hateful rant on Facebook about Gatlinburg and the victims of the deadly Tennessee wildfire.

According to AL.com, Coleman Bonner wrote:

“Funny story. I was recently in Gatlinburg. Had a terrible time, I felt that the place was a cesspool of consumerism and a bastion of the worst aspects of southern culture. Turns out a wildfire just burned most of the town to the ground. Good riddance, Gatlinburg. And good luck, you mouth-breathing, toothless, diabetic, cousin-humpin, Mountain Dew-chuggin, Moon Pie-munchin, Pall Mall-smokin, Trump-suckin pond scum.”

Bonner ended his screed with, “(Chuckles, and smiles like the smarmy liberal elitist I am.)”

But here’s a funnier story: Bonner’s employer, Express Oil Change and Tire Engineers, started getting outraged messages about his Facebook post, AL.com reported.

Then after “fully and thoroughly” investigating the situation, Express Oil Change told the outlet Coleman is no longer an employee.

“We are absolutely disgusted at what was posted, and want to emphasize that a person of this character does not represent who we are as a company,” the company noted in a statement, AL.com said. “Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected by the fires throughout the East Tennessee region, along with communities that were affected throughout the Southeast due to the recent drought.”

:killingme

ah there is Justice in the World*

*I guess I should be set because this guy was fired for expressing his personal views .... but I am not

glhs837

Power with Control
Looks like the headquarters of the company is in AL, so he's some sort of office nebbish would be my guess. HR dept would be my guess.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Man, you must really suck if you can't have a good time in Gatlinburg. It has pretty much everything anyone could want, even if you're a smarmy liberal elitist douche nozzle.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Moon Pie munching. He must have forgot what they drop at midnight in Mobile, AL to celebrate the new year?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Moon Pie munching. He must have forgot what they drop at midnight in Mobile, AL to celebrate the new year?

:lol: I lived in Mobile for several years. Did you know that Mardi Gras, actually, originated in Mobile? Just a trivia fact.

Also, great posts, y'all. Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Dollywood are the best. Spent many years there because x is from Knoxville. Karma is a good thing for Coleman; what a miserable jerk. It is such a shame that they think these fires were set intentionally. I am thinking it might be Coleman, which again is an ironic name considering. What an awful event. Prayers to all, and especially, to the forum members that posted about relatives affected by this catastrophe.

dan0623_2000

:lol: I lived in Mobile for several years. Did you know that Mardi Gras, actually, originated in Mobile? Just a trivia fact.

Also, great posts, y'all. Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Dollywood are the best. Spent many years there because x is from Knoxville. Karma is a good thing for Coleman; what a miserable jerk. It is such a shame that they think these fires were set intentionally. I am thinking it might be Coleman, which again is an ironic name considering. What an awful event. Prayers to all, and especially, to the forum members that posted about relatives affected by this catastrophe.

Yep Marti Gras sure did. What years were you there? I was over in Pascaqoula, MS from 83-90

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Read the last post....

Attachments

• Bonner.jpg
    Bonner.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 130

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Man. Liberal elitism is really having a hard time if it's champions are reduced to doing oil changes and rotating tires.

Bad headline, GURPS. This kid claiming his kinship with Manhattan don't make it so.

stew77

I loved Gatlinburg and Dollywood. I could spend an entire day in Smoky Mountain Knife works, it is like a museum. The people and food are wonderful! Dollywood Outlets were great for my wife who likes to shop.. Deals could be had.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I loved Gatlinburg and Dollywood. I could spend an entire day in Smoky Mountain Knife works, it is like a museum. The people and food are wonderful! Dollywood Outlets were great for my wife who likes to shop.. Deals could be had.

It's a bit much for someone claiming to be a liberal elite, which means, by definition, you love Manhattan and LA, to call any other place overly commercial.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

AND if you're some tree bark eating econutty, you can go into the mountains and hard core commune with nature. There is literally something for everyone's idea of a getaway. How does somebody not like Gatlinburg area???

I find it hilarious that this...guy...is calling anyone else mouth breathing, diabetic, Mountain Dew chugging, cousin humping, etc etc. :lmao: