mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;Jd92UfkDWkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd92UfkDWkA[/video]

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Long version

[video=youtube;KSzXWt5X8Yc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSzXWt5X8Yc[/video]

Hijinx

I hope it works. There is no reason for America's companies shipping America's jobs to other countries.
There is no reason that healthy Americans are sitting on their ass collecting Government entitlements when jobs are here and being taken by illegal entrants to this country.

Grumpy

Are you sure this isn't "fake" news? I haven't seen anyone whine about him not giving the media a heads up of his plans and whereabouts.

:lol: They don't want to draw attention to anything good that this elected administration does so it's under reported. I could only find 2 news articles about this earlier today.

tommyjo

I hope it works. There is no reason for America's companies shipping America's jobs to other countries.
There is no reason that healthy Americans are sitting on their ass collecting Government entitlements when jobs are here and being taken by illegal entrants to this country.

Oye...

Overseas labor is far cheaper than US labor...labor (including benefits) is generally the largest portion of ongoing production costs. So there are VERY viable reasons why jobs go overseas.

Illegal entrants aren't taking manufacturing jobs in any quantity to make a difference in the 50 year historical trend of manufacturing employment.

You are a healthy American sitting on your ass collecting Government Entitlements.

luvmygdaughters

Oye...

Overseas labor is far cheaper than US labor...labor (including benefits) is generally the largest portion of ongoing production costs. So there are VERY viable reasons why jobs go overseas.

Illegal entrants aren't taking manufacturing jobs in any quantity to make a difference in the 50 year historical trend of manufacturing employment.

You are a healthy American sitting on your ass collecting Government Entitlements.

You really should join a movement where they appreciate your...um...wittiness? I understand the boys in ISIS have a wonderful indoctrination for big mouth, dumb a$$ women.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oye...

I don't think many have the first clue what the cost comparison is. Best I can find is those 60k carrier jobs would cost about 5k in mexico.

black dog

Free America
I don't think many have the first clue what the cost comparison is. Best I can find is those 60k carrier jobs would cost about 5k in mexico.

Most that work at the Carrier Indy plant don't make 60 thou, factory rats in a skilled trade top out there at 55 thou and the rest make 35 and less.

Full disclosure,,,,, I shoot with a few guys that work there.

Hijinx

Oye...

LMAO You know me that well do you.?
That shows how ####ing stupid you really are.

You have no idea who I am or what I do. Idiot.

Clem72

What labor cats did you compare? Most of the people I have worked with in Mexico make about 2/3rds their US counterparts, but these are skilled engineering/technical jobs.