Tenant Lawyer

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Who's good? I don't want to mess around with these people anymore. I want them out.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I was a DIY landlord for 2 decades. Recently switched over to professional property management. Worth every penny. I can roll down the road with no worries. I wish I had done it sooner, I could have saved myself some grey hairs.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Why add on the expense of a lawyer? Depending on the situation you probably could do it yourself. Assuming you have a lease, go by the terms of it. It should be spelled out pretty simple... I'm retired now but was a realtor, I'd be glad to help if you let me. If you feel you really need a lawyer to handle it I'd recommend Dugan, McKissick etc. They do a lot of real estate closings so I know their knowledgeable.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Why add on the expense of a lawyer? Depending on the situation you probably could do it yourself. Assuming you have a lease, go by the terms of it. It should be spelled out pretty simple... I'm retired now but was a realtor, I'd be glad to help if you let me. If you feel you really need a lawyer to handle it I'd recommend Dugan, McKissick etc. They do a lot of real estate closings so I know their knowledgeable.

Good point. The only thing a lawyer will do is go by the terms of the lease. Only it'll cost a lot more money.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
ok fine.
But I'll tell you this. IF there's a lease and they haven't violated it's terms in a big way your screwed until the term of the lease expires.

If there is a lease written by a licensed Realtor, then contact the Realtor that wrote it for you. They should be able to help you at least determine if there are grounds for eviction. Then do the court paperwork yourself. You don't need a lawyer to do it.

Your welcome.