Bristol Meyer pregnant again

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I suppose I could have said Bristol Palin, but I think it's funny that she's Bristol Meyer.

I have a friend from high school who's last name was Porter, and her married name is Wagner. I think it's hilarious that she's (first name) Porter Wagner. :lol:

Ahhh...it's the little things.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
She has never once asked me for money to birth, feed, or clothe her children, nor asked me to babysit.

Her having another baby is absolutely inconsequential to me.

As pretty as she is, her kids must be adorable.

Bristol Meyer. #harharhar

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As pretty as she is, her kids must be adorable.

Her older kid is a brat. She was on Celebrity Wife Swap - she swapped with Melissa Rivers, of all people. So Bristol went to deal with Joan :)twitch:) and Melissa's lovely young son by some unknown father, and Melissa went to live with Bristol's sister and hellspawn.

What we learned is that Bristol is a very nice young woman, Joan is a bitch, Melissa is an elitist control freak, and Bristol's sister is a slacker with a 'tude. And that Bristol's son is a brat who needs a spanking.

Not sure why these people would want to participate in shows like that. I know it's publicity, but can, and does, show the bad side of a person/family more often than not.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not sure why these people would want to participate in shows like that. I know it's publicity, but can, and does, show the bad side of a person/family more often than not.

Sometimes you get a surprise, like some icky rap guy who is a solid family man with a wife who rules him. Then there is the train wreck that is Andy Dick and Corey Feldman...

Last edited:

officeguy

Because publicity is all they have. You never hear about Bristol Palins latest publication on quantum physics.