Mckay ignores people's questions!

smcdem

Mckay ignores the tough questions. He doesn't deserve to be in office. Keep the good times rolling vote Julie!:smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Noticed that, did you? Yep, ol' Tommy's got a lot of strikes against him. But Julie's had 4 years to strut her stuff and so far no one's impressed. Look for McKay to spank her and send her home on Nov. 5.

smcdem

vraiblonde, By nov 5th i hope to sway you to the Randall Camp. I think a lot has happen in four years. I think we can all agree this nation has come along way since 98. The board itself has changed as well. Thanks to the leadership of Mrs. Randall the board is a collective group that works together. This is much different then the previous board that just argued on everything and nothing was accomplished. Mckay is businessman with a history of corrupted practices. I don't think he has the leadership ability to make the board a collective unit like Mrs. Randall has amazingly done.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Oh Please.....

Originally posted by smcdem
I think a lot has happen in four years. The board itself has changed as well. Thanks to the leadership of Mrs. Randall the board is a collective group that works together. Ts is much different then the previous board that just argued on everything and nothing was accomplished.

A lot HAS happened.... It cost me more to build my house, taxes keep going up and a boat load of money has been wasted by this board.
So other than rumors, what corrupt business practices do you know of with Mr McKay. I do agree that he might be the best, but we need a change.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I can't remember a commissioner board that has EVER gotten along. From '87 to '94, the board had three Dems and two Reps, and there were a lot of 3-2 votes, especially on school issues.

But the disputes with that board were mostly ideological. The '94-'98 board had serious personality conflicts.

Here's a property tax plan I'd like the county to try: Deduct $20,000 or so from the assessed value of the property before calculating the tax. That would be like the income tax exemption. I hope that would give a break to people buying their first home.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by Tonio
Here's a property tax plan I'd like the county to try: Deduct $20,000 or so from the assessed value of the property before calculating the tax. That would be like the income tax exemption. I hope that would give a break to people buying their first home.

Good idea T - Problem is that when they finished raising taxes to compensate for the exemption, we'd pay for an extra $10K in assessed value. (Government math is different from private sector math!?!)

I think they should try working within the current means, and see how that goes. Everyone's taxes are already raised. Leave them there and work with what's there right now. We have the unique opportunity to elect a majority of business people to the county commission. Successful business people work within their means every day. Let's see what they can do with county government.