Hillary Clinton's popular vote lead approaches 2,900,000 while electors ask for Russian-hack intel

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" As more and more information begins to leak out as to the potential extent to which our elections this year were manipulated by foreign interests, Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead continues to expand. As of this moment, Clinton maintains a two percent popular vote lead with 2,841,883 more votes than Donald Trump. A group of electors have sent a letter requesting an intelligence briefing about this election.

Trump’s squad of white supremacist dictators have already dismissed reports that the CIA’s report is valid, which is consistent with how they seem to eschew “intelligence” of any form. As it stands right now, leaks and anonymous sources point to Russia working to tilt our elections towards a Vladimir Putin-friendly candidate and moron, Donald Trump. It will be informative if our intelligence agencies were to brief the electors and give them a decision to make that isn’t based on what Donald Trump tweets. "

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/12/1610194/-Hillary-Clinton-s-popular-vote-lead-approaches-2-900-000-while-electors-ask-for-Russian-hack-intel

littlelady

God bless the USA
There are so many discussions going on here about the so called Trump/Putin connection, I will just put this article here. Unbelievable as to the reaction (pun intended) that Trump won, and the Clinton camp cannot accept it. Get over it Clintons. The hypocrisy is disgusting. Stop starting conspiracy theories that you poo poo about y'allselves. Y'all lost for a very good reason. Y'all are not patriots, and in it for y'allselves. See y'all! :howdy: Bye-bye!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I know! The ad that popped up with your post was ... Should Trump put Hillary in jail? :lol:

Safe travels, Gill. And bring us back a koldtbord. Thanks!

Too late..I'm sitting in the Copenhagen airport now. But it's 11 am...so time for a beer anyway.