Maryland road kill bill

I know road and other infrastructure needs have been discussed and hashed on other recent threads. But, so this information is not lost to all Southern Maryland residents, I thought I would start a new thread. We, the people of Southern Maryland, are once again getting screwed by our state government. Two of the most needed road projects in St. Mary's/Calvert County, are once again being put on the back burner by our state legislators. During a previous thread, I stated that unless this state does something to help improve the road/bridge infrastructure, they are playing with fire in relation to the next round of BRAC, whenever that may be. I stand by that thought. This Road Kill Bill, unless repealed, could prove to be economically disastrous for southern Maryland in the long run.

http://governor.maryland.gov/2016/12/14/road-kill-bill-kills-66-transportation-projects/

glhs837

Power with Control
I wonder what, if any, transportation projects are left?

Well, trollies and biking paths and subsidized citywide rental bike programs, stuff that looks and sounds cool, but usually ends up crapping out financially and costing significantly more to be put out of their misery.