Wheel alignment: where to in St. Mary's

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
So, I replaced much of the front-end suspension on my F150 (all ball joints, tie rod ends, and shocks), plus added Moog Camber adjusters since I had to replace the upper control arms anyway.

Who does a good job on wheel alignments in St. Mary's and what is the expected cost? Various forum posts from around the USA in recent years suggest $40-$100. Prefer a shop who owns and uses a torque wrench routinely.

Raley in Callaway is closest, but I don't know anything about them.

Whoever you choose, make sure they have the equiment do a 4-wheel alignment.

Southern Tire can, but I don't trust their mechanics after they damaged some wheels on my truck. Cheseldine in California is my goto, but never had an alignment done there.

lovinmaryland

I've been taking my car to 4 Ts Garage in California and they do a good job and seem to be pretty trustworthy. I'm not sure price wise how they compare to others though.

dave1959

Cheseldine in front of walmart... going rate is going to be around $100...+ or -..make sure you get a before and after report to verify.

DEEKAYPEE8569

So, I replaced much of the front-end suspension on my F150 (all ball joints, tie rod ends, and shocks), plus added Moog Camber adjusters since I had to replace the upper control arms anyway.

Who does a good job on wheel alignments in St. Mary's and what is the expected cost? Various forum posts from around the USA in recent years suggest $40-$100. Prefer a shop who owns and uses a torque wrench routinely.

Raley in Callaway is closest, but I don't know anything about them.

Gary Raley in Callaway is the expert in front end alignments. JMO If you have a 4x4 or all wheel drive vehicle, you're better off going elsewhere; that specializes in 4-wheel alignments.

For those who don't know it yet Cheseldine bought out the Leonardtown Service Center in Leonardtown when Don retired. So those who like to deal with Cheseldine's have another location option...:yay: