A new theory on why Hillary lost? More silliness from DNC.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
To smart to win.jpg

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/clinton-campaign-may-have-been-too-smart-to-win.html

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Sort of like those brainiac people who don't have an ounce of common sense.

SamSpade

I'm sorry, but the one thing I don't want the Left to get is - a clue.

I'm quite fine with them thinking all kinds of ridiculous reasons why they can't connect with voters.
As long as they want to spin stories about how glorious they are and how wretched the proletariat is - I'm good with that.

Let them eat cake.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Truth be told, Trump owes Bernie Sanders a case of whatever he drinks for this election's result.

Grumpy

Truth be told, Trump owes Bernie Sanders a case of whatever he drinks for this election's result.

At the end of his Thank You Tour, he's taking the DNC HQ staff to dinner for all the help they gave him this election season.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm sorry, but the one thing I don't want the Left to get is - a clue.

I'm quite fine with them thinking all kinds of ridiculous reasons why they can't connect with voters.
As long as they want to spin stories about how glorious they are and how wretched the proletariat is - I'm good with that.

Let them eat cake.

That's the interesting part, one of them at any rate. They've been wiped out, nationwide, since Obama took office and it seems the only thing anyone cared about was Hillary's turn. I get it from an institutional standpoint; no one ever likes to be the one to point out the emperor has no cloths be it Obama or Hillary. But, damn, they're doubling and tripling down on a lost hand.

Then, there is the other part; the GOP, also, doesn't seem to get it. Trump won, not the GOP. Had he lost, imagine the disarray.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Greatest comment in the article....

If God forbid, I were running a future presidential campaign, the headquarters would be plastered with posters emblazoned with the title of the autobiography of the great, data-driven baseball manager Earl Weaver: “It’s What You Learn After You Know It All That Counts.”

We already know they think we are just a bunch of idiots, just ask TJ and the the rest...

glhs837

Power with Control
Then, there is the other part; the GOP, also, doesn't seem to get it. Trump won, not the GOP. Had he lost, imagine the disarray.

And this, to me, is the biggest hanging chad ever. Because you are right, the GOP really doesn't get it, and when they realize that it will be freakin epic, or should I say when it's clear to everyone but themselves, because I have no faith that they will demonstrate any greater understanding than the DNC.

Hijinx

The Republicans haven't learned a thing.

Proof.: They returned Ryan and McConnell to their former leadership positions.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The Republicans haven't learned a thing.

Proof.: They returned Ryan and McConnell to their former leadership positions.

These are both actions of those currently in the houses of Congress, not necessarily the remainder of the GOP. It is possible these next two years will results in the people of the GOP rising up and electing like-minded members of the Congress. But then, that was what the 2010 TEA party wave was about if I remember correctly.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And this, to me, is the biggest hanging chad ever. Because you are right, the GOP really doesn't get it, and when they realize that it will be freakin epic, or should I say when it's clear to everyone but themselves, because I have no faith that they will demonstrate any greater understanding than the DNC.

To be conversational about it, they did WIN. And have been for 6 years. I'd argue they've accomplished their goals time and again albeit no objective person can say it's because of anything they DID. More like getting out of the way and let Pelosi and Obama and Hillary do all the work.

It's a weird time; the R's picked a candidate that could only beat ONE person. And they sent out a candidate who could only lose to ONE person.

So, really, as usual, the problem is we, the people, and what we claim we want vs. what we do, time and again. Both sides.