Asange says Russia was not the source of hacked emails...

SamSpade

Hmmmm....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ils-our-source-is-not-russian-government.html

Also states, quit trying to distract and pay attention to content.

Yep - and some credible sources that point to someone inside the DNC, which honestly makes more sense.
Occam's Razor - the simplest answer is usually the right one.

Which makes more sense - that Russians hacked into DNC servers - and ignored the RNC totally - captured and altered thousands of emails and somehow gave them to Assange -
or a DNC staffer who supported Bernie, disgusted at the DNC complicity with Hillary's campaign, and who had *access* to the emails, *LEAKED* them?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yep - and some credible sources that point to someone inside the DNC, which honestly makes more sense.

Which makes more sense - that Russians hacked into DNC servers - and ignored the RNC totally - captured and altered thousands of emails and somehow gave them to Assange -
or a DNC staffer who supported Bernie, disgusted at the DNC complicity with Hillary's campaign, and who had *access* to the emails, *LEAKED* them?

Horrors a DNC Staffer Pissed at the Support For Hillary :faint:

keep your enemies close, your friends closer

SamSpade

Horrors a DNC Staffer Pissed at the Support For Hillary :faint:

keep your enemies close, your friends closer

??? Was that on purpose? Generally the opposite is true. I always thought the SecState job was given to Hillary not as an honor but as a *leash*.

This_person

[*cough-cough*]Seth Rich[*cough-cough*]

Hijinx

But isn't it amazing that the CIA, a secretive , and assumedly non-partisan organization would break it's silence to place itself into the crosshairs of an American political debate? Without evidence of their alleged findings. (probably to keep secret their method of finding it, and not exposing their secret methods of information.) Bwahahaha.

IMO the CIA is so entrenched in the Obama administration that it needs to be shut down or totally rebuilt from the ground up.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
White House suggests Putin was involved in US hacking

Although the president and president-elect have avoided criticizing each other publicly since Trump's win, their aides have been more openly antagonistic. Kellyanne Conway, Trump's senior transition adviser, said it was "breathtaking" and irresponsible that the White House had suggested Trump knew Russia was interfering to help his campaign.

That led Obama spokesman Josh Earnest on Thursday to unload, arguing that Trump, who has dismissed the CIA's assessment of Russian interference, should spend less time attacking the intelligence community and more time supporting the investigation that Obama has ordered.

Earnest said it was "obvious" Trump knew what Russia was doing during the campaign, pointing out that Trump had encouraged Moscow during a news conference to find Clinton's missing emails. Trump has said he was joking.

"I don't think anybody at the White House thinks it's funny that an adversary of the United States engaged in malicious cyber activity to destabilize our democracy," Earnest said. "That's not a joke."

U.S. intelligence officials have linked the hacking to Russia's intelligence agency and its military intelligence division. Moscow has denied all accusations that it orchestrated the hacking of email accounts of Democratic Party officials and Clinton's campaign chief, John Podesta, and then leaked them to the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks.

Trump turns hacking allegations against Hillary as he points out leaked info revealed Clinton had debate questions in advance

• Donald Trump tweeted this morning again raising the issue that Hillary had been shown the debate questions
  • There are allegations that Trump knew Russia was involved in hacking during the US election
  • Hacked emails published by Wikileaks allegedly revealed that Hillary had been tipped off about a question ahead of a debate in March

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-Hillary-debate-questions.html#ixzz4T0jqzQ72
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's too late. The official narrative is already "the Russians hacked Hillary's server in order to control our election and elect Donald Trump because he is in cahoots with Putin." It doesn't have to be true - in fact, it can be completely ridiculous - when it gets cemented into the "minds" of the faithful.

SamSpade

It's too late. The official narrative is already "the Russians hacked Hillary's server in order to control our election and elect Donald Trump because he is in cahoots with Putin." It doesn't have to be true - in fact, it can be completely ridiculous - when it gets cemented into the "minds" of the faithful.

A shame that the story we all talked about last year - that of Obama deliberately trying to thwart the campaign of Netanyahu - doesn't even get a mention anymore.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Feinstein: 'Never Seen a More Specific' Intel Briefing Than One on Russia Election Hacks

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Thursday that in her 15 years on the Senate Intelligence Committee -- including six years as chairwoman and two years as the vice chairwoman -- she's "never seen a more specific top-level briefing with statements of high confidence when questions were asked" as lawmakers received on Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election.

Feinstein told CNN that "it's clear to me that this is a very serious situation" and President Obama should issue a public report on the "major covert influence campaign" by Moscow at the "soonest time possible."

[clip]

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), who is a member of President-elect Trump's transition team, said Wednesday that intelligence community agencies turned down a request to brief his committee Thursday on the latest reports surrounding Russian culpability.

“It is unacceptable... the legislative branch is constitutionally vested with oversight responsibility of executive branch agencies, which are obligated to comply with our requests," Nunes said. "The Committee is vigorously looking into reports of cyber-attacks during the election campaign, and in particular we want to clarify press reports that the CIA has a new assessment that it has not shared with us."

So allegedly Fienstein gets a Briefing or is part of a briefing ..... but the House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes or the entire committee does not - yeah that is not fishy at all

SamSpade

Now the story is that the White House was aware that Moscow was trying to meddle in our election process as early as the summer of 2015.
So why is it necessary to discuss it NOW that the election is over?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now the story is that the White House was aware that Moscow was trying to meddle in our election process as early as the summer of 2015.
So why is it necessary to discuss it NOW that the election is over?

What am I missing? I keep hearing them say Russia hacked our election", but all I'm aware of is that they hacked Hillary's server and published emails that made her and her cronies look like the scumbags they are. That's not "hacking an election". Hacking an election would be if they got into our voting machines and changed votes to get a certain outcome.

Right, or no?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's amazing that the same people who are so inept that they can't even harden an email server, are now experts on cyber security and hacking. :rolleyes:

Christy

b*tch rocket
It's amazing that the same people who are so inept that they can't even harden an email server, are now experts on cyber security and hacking. :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly! Let's be real here folks, Russia, China, N Korea, and 15 year old pimple faced kids have been attempting to hack vulnerable systems for a very long time. If you don't want you stuff hacked, don't be stupid. Protect it. I cannot stop eye rolling over this outrage over being hacked. People are just losing their #### entirely. What they should be losing their #### over is our leadership being cavalier with the information they share on the interwebz. The taxpayer pays a whole lot of money for cyber security, and these dingleberries (Clintons, DNC.. etc...) are too stupid to put any effort into protecting it. JMHO :shrug:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My thoughts exactly! Let's be real here folks, Russia, China, N Korea, and 15 year old pimple faced kids have been attempting to hack vulnerable systems for a very long time. If you don't want you stuff hacked, don't be stupid. Protect it. I cannot stop eye rolling over this outrage over being hacked. People are just losing their #### entirely. What they should be losing their #### over is our leadership being cavalier with the information they share on the interwebz. The taxpayer pays a whole lot of money for cyber security, and these dingleberries (Clintons, DNC.. etc...) are too stupid to put any effort into protecting it. JMHO :shrug:

But..the whole cyber security issue becomes moot if in fact it (providing the emails to WikiLeaks) was an inside job by someone with unlimited legal access to the DNC mail. Right?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
But..the whole cyber security issue becomes moot if in fact it (providing the emails to WikiLeaks) was an inside job by someone with unlimited legal access to the DNC mail. Right?

Only to thinking people. We ARE talking about libs here, don't ya know?

Christy

b*tch rocket

Of course the DNC emails were an inside job. Hillary's server though, was indeed hacked. It was probably hacked a million times over.

I do hope that Hillary's personal server was a wake up call to anyone else in high levels of gov't who are doing anything remotely similar. I also hope this puts renewed focus on adequate cyber security. It would behoove our gov't to take a crack at all of our important systems that are accessible via the internet. Do a true penetration/vulnerability test to see where we need to get better.

This_person

What am I missing? I keep hearing them say Russia hacked our election", but all I'm aware of is that they hacked Hillary's server and published emails that made her and her cronies look like the scumbags they are. That's not "hacking an election". Hacking an election would be if they got into our voting machines and changed votes to get a certain outcome.

Right, or no?

Whether the Russians hacked the DNC and Podesta or not, Wikileaks reports their source was not a state actor, therefore not Russia. So, what may (or may not) have influenced the electorate apparently had nothing to do with Russia.