McCain calls for committee to investigate Russia hacking: ‘There’s no doubt’ of interference

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Sunday once again decried Russia's alleged interference during the 2016 presidential race and called for a select Senate committee to investigate the country's cyber activities during the election.

On CNN's "State of the Union," McCain told host Jake Tapper there was "no doubt" Russia interfered with the U.S. election.

"We need to get to the bottom of this," McCain said. "There’s no doubt they were interfering. There’s no doubt. The question is now, how much and what damage? And what should the United States of America do?"

Earlier this month, the CIA concluded in a secret assessment that Russia meddled in the election to help Donald Trump win the presidency. FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. agreed with the CIA's assessment. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/18/mccain-calls-for-committee-to-investigate-russia-hacking-theres-no-doubt-of-interference/?postshare=6681482077886651&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.9a2d9a4194ae

Hijinx

Why is the assessment by the CIA a secret? They announced their verdict, why are they scared to say how it was reached.
Let's see the evidence.
As for McCain he does what Pelosi tells him to.
He, and his punk pal Lyndsey are some of the best resources the Democrats have.

Here we have Obama meddling in Syria's politics, messing in Lebanon's politics, messing in Afghani politics, messing in Cuba's politics, and telling others not to mess in ours.
It is strange that not once has the Democrat party shown evidence that any lie was released in the Wikileaks.
They only cry about the release.

Like: We acted like ####, but we didn't expect the American people to ever find out.
Give me a break. This whole thing is a tempest in a tea pot.

The Democrats screaming to overturn the election they lost is a lot worse treason than any political clout the Russians got IF they interfered in the election.

This_person

L0p4pQA.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What exactly do the CIA, FBI, McCain, and Hillary Clinton think the Russians did to "interfere" with the election? There has been no claim that they hacked into voting machines and changed the outcome. So what specifically are they trying to say "the Russians" did? So far all I've seen is:

Whiners: The Russians interfered in our election!
Everyone else: What did they do?
Whiners: They interfered!!!
Everyone else: How?
Whiners: By interfering, you racist misogynist hate filled Hitler!!!

If they're trying to say that exposing Hillary's corruption is "interfering", well We The People owe Vlad an Edible Arrangement or something.

On another note, I get sick of that candy ass little bitch John McCain. He sucks Democrat ass like a tailpipe and apparently has forgotten how they attacked the living #### out of him when he was running for president against the Magic Negro. Oh, Democrats really liked John McCain. Why, they'd have voted for him if he'd won the 2000 primary! Then when he does win a primary, they turn on him like rabid weasels. And what does he do? That's right, wraps his lips right around the tailpipe again for some more bitchin' fumes.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What exactly do the CIA, FBI, McCain, and Hillary Clinton think the Russians did to "interfere" with the election? There has been no claim that they hacked into voting machines and changed the outcome. So what specifically are they trying to say "the Russians" did? So far all I've seen is:

If they're trying to say that exposing Hillary's corruption is "interfering", well We The People owe Vlad an Edible Arrangement or something.

On another note, I get sick of that candy ass little bitch John McCain. He sucks Democrat ass like a tailpipe and apparently has forgotten how they attacked the living #### out of him when he was running for president against the Magic Negro. Oh, Democrats really liked John McCain. Why, they'd have voted for him if he'd won the 2000 primary! Then when he does win a primary, they turn on him like rabid weasels. And what does he do? That's right, wraps his lips right around the tailpipe again for some more bitchin' fumes.

:yay:

Hijinx

But, but ,but ,he was a POW and a hero. That means for the rest of his life no matter what he does he is untouchable.

PsyOps

Pixelated
What exactly do the CIA, FBI, McCain, and Hillary Clinton think the Russians did to "interfere" with the election?

That's the question I have. It's not like Russia had direct communications with electors. Given Clinton won the popular vote, we can discount any influence on individual voters. They leaked stuff the showed the democrats were trying to 'interfere' (or manipulate) the election. They got exposed; and, if anything, it showed what crooks the democrats are. What's even more annoying is - rather than reflecting on their poor tactics to win elections, they decide to run a gamut of various attempts to blame someone or something else for the reason they lost. In the end, they lost because of them. Clinton lost because of HER. She brought this on herself with all of her dishonesty and fraud. Rather than see things for the way they are and aim to fix that, the deflect to this 'blame' nonsense; and they think we're all too stupid to see what they're doing.

Hijinx

Rather than see things for the way they are and aim to fix that, the deflect to this 'blame' nonsense; and they think we're all too stupid to see what they're doing.

The media obviously is that stupid. They are the ones reporting all the BS.
Those who gave Hillary the popular vote are definitely too stupid to see the facts.
The Borg is still strong.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
they think we're all too stupid to see what they're doing.

Half of us *are* too stupid to see what they're doing.

Or let's not say stupid, let's say they are blinded by their own ideology. I know some highly intelligent and successful people who spout that nonsense.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Half of us *are* too stupid to see what they're doing.

Or let's not say stupid, let's say they are blinded by their own ideology. I know some highly intelligent and successful people who spout that nonsense.

Given how the overall election turned out (POTUS, congress, governorships, legislatures...), I'd have to disagree.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Given how the overall election turned out (POTUS, congress, governorships, legislatures...), I'd have to disagree.

You can't disagree. It's plain mafs, not even algebra or PEMDAS.

66 million votes for Hillary; 63 million for Trump. That's over half the country.

In my opinion, she should have gotten zero votes. In the primary, Bernie Sanders should have slapped her bitch ass and told her to go make him some pie. If not for blind ideology, they wouldn't have even dared to run her in the first place.

PsyOps

Pixelated

66 million votes for Hillary; 63 million for Trump. That's over half the country.

In my opinion, she should have gotten zero votes. In the primary, Bernie Sanders should have slapped her bitch ass and told her to go make him some pie. If not for blind ideology, they wouldn't have even dared to run her in the first place.

But you're ignoring the other elections - house, senate, governors, legislature. All increased in republican power across the country.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Did they all win 100% of the vote?

If not, guess what that means....

Come on... elections aren't all or nothing. The point is, this country decided to reject what the left has been trying to feed us. The country is fed up with being lied to. The country is fed up with things like Obamacare and political correctness. I don't know if this election will result in a change in direction; but it's certainly appears to be what the people want.

Hijinx

But it was her turn.