'Locker Room Talk' @ Harvard

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Season-ending “locker room talk” at elite colleges

Last month, Harvard cancelled the season of its men’s soccer team because it found that team members were producing documents that rated members of the women’s team on their physical appearance and sex appeal, and that included vulgar comments. This practice had been discovered in 2012, but unbeknownst to college officials had continued up until the present.

Harvard cancelled the season, as opposed to disciplining individual players, because it found that the practice of making demeaning the women athletes was widespread. It also found that players had not been honest when questioned about the matter.

As is often the case, Harvard turned out to be the pacesetter when it comes to cancelling sports seasons due to sexist comments by athletes. Consider:

Washington University (in St. Louis) suspended its men’s soccer team indefinitely for generating an online document with “degrading and sexually explicit comments” about women.

Princeton suspended its men’s swimming and diving team over “misogynistic and racist” comments about the women’s team circulating on an electronic mailing list.

Amherst suspended its men’s cross-country team after members described one female runner as “meatslab” and another as a “walking STD.”

Columbia University suspended its wrestling team for the writing of sexually explicit remarks about women on a blog.

what Men @ Elite Colleges engage in locker room banter / talk that maybe demeaning to women :faint: say it ain't so

black dog

Free America
I'm discussed with myself that when I was in HS ( 73-76 ) we stood outside of the girls gym after football & baseball practice and watched the skinny bitches work on their gymnastics...
I feel ashamed.... kicks rocks and walks away...

I'm a deplorable.....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... watched the skinny bitches work on their gymnastics...
I feel ashamed.... kicks rocks and walks away...
I'm a deplorable.....

why else do they put Cheerleaders in skimpy outfits .... it snot so guys watch the Football Game

black dog

Free America
why else do they put Cheerleaders in skimpy outfits .... it snot so guys watch the Football Game

Back in the 70's skimpy hadn't gotten popular with HS Cheerleaders yet, but the girls in gymnastics wore Danskin's. Danskinnnnnnnnnns.....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Back in the 70's skimpy hadn't gotten popular with HS Cheerleaders yet, but the girls in gymnastics wore Danskin's. Danskinnnnnnnnnns.....

Oh right .... I graduated in 1984

... there was this one Cheerleader that was a Teachers an in my intro drafting class
... she was all of 5 ft

yes spandex

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
what Men @ Elite Colleges engage in locker room banter / talk that maybe demeaning to women :faint: say it ain't so

I hope they don't probe the US military about sexist speech. Might have to cancel a few services.

Hijinx

Men have always talked about women, some is a little risque.
BFD. Leave it alone.

No girls ever called a boy or man ugly or bald, or he keeps checking his package, I bet he is hung like a horse.

It's people. it's what they do. Stop trying to make into something it isn't .Keep it out of facebook and twitter and stop worrying about it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
but they are IVY League Elitist Schools :cds: its NOT supposed to happen in those schools ...
... only knuckle dragging rednecks demean women :sarcasm:

we subjected to how many weeks of 'grab them by the pussy'