Terror Attack in Berlin

Hijinx

I certainly hope the German people do not forget to Thank Ms. Merkel for inviting in the trash that does stuff like this.
They can thank her at their next election.

I suppose I could be wrong, but a crash like this ata christian Church with all of the refugees they have take in.
It sure adds up.

Toxick

Splat
The Berlin state interior minister has just noted that the reasons for a truck ramming into a Christmas market and killing nine people is still unclear and it is not known if it was an accident or a deliberate attack.

The Berlin Police have also been tweeting that the background is still unknown and to “not spread rumors.”

In contrast, Facebook is allowing users to check in as safe on a page called “The Attack in Berlin, Germany,” although it’s not yet certain it was an attack.

Also:
The truck involved in the fatal crash at a holiday market in Berlin belongs to a Polish haulage company and is registered in Gdansk

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I certainly hope the German people do not forget to Thank Ms. Merkel for inviting in the trash that does stuff like this.
They can thank her at their next election.

The driver and the truck were from Poland. That is, assuming the driver at the time of the attacks was the driver who was authorized to be driving the truck.

Hijinx

The driver and the truck were from Poland. That is, assuming the driver at the time of the attacks was the driver who was authorized to be driving the truck.

Last night, speaking on Polish news channel TVN24, the owner of the haulage firm said: ‘I can say hand on heart that the man who drove into those people in the centre of Berlin was not my driver. ‘This is my cousin. I’ve known him since I was born. My scenario is that they did something to the driver – they hijacked this vehicle because it was practically in the centre of Berlin and they had a good vehicle with which they could do what they did.
‘It wasn’t my driver, the one that was driving it. They did something to my driver, God forbid, something serious. It looks like that.’

The cousin, who owns the Polish haulage firm, said that they lost contact with the driver at around 4pm today, prompting rumours the truck was hijacked.
It is not known if the man found dead in the lorry was killed before or during the crash, and police have refused yet to release the identity or nationality

Doesn't sound like the authorized driver was doing the driving.

officeguy

The driver was lying dead in the passenger seat. Looks like the truck was hijacked. Based on local reporting, suspect is a 23yo Pakistani who entered the country as refugee in Dec 2015.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
The driver was lying dead in the passenger seat. Looks like the truck was hijacked. Based on local reporting, suspect is a 23yo Pakistani who entered the country as refugee in Dec 2015.

Searching for my shocked face.......... nope, nowhere to be found.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I think that was found to be the wrong guy...and the actual perp still at large.

officeguy

I think that was found to be the wrong guy...and the actual perp still at large.

Well, that's the official word for now.

Wouldn't it be great if they had actually collected prints and DNA profiles from all the 'refugees' that swamped across the border last year.

Hijinx

Wouldn't it be great if they had actually collected prints and DNA profiles from all the 'refugees' that swamped across the border last year.

That would have probably been an impossible task.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Nancy Pelosi jetting into Washington from San Fancisco for emergency meetings

assault trucks.jpg

GregV814

I think it was because of a Mad Magazine cartoon of Polish and ISIS refugees....yeah, thats it...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Now they're after a young Tunisian refugee instead. Apparently found some documents in the cab of the truck that ID the guy...

officeguy

Now they're after a young Tunisian refugee instead. Apparently found some documents in the cab of the truck that ID the guy...

They found the 'Duldung' which is the document that allowed him to temporarily remain in the country while his deportation was being processed. This is a personal document and I don't see any reason why it should be in some polish truck drivers cab.

I bet he is in brussels right now. Lots of folks who look like him to blend in with.