MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Reports on Turkey Assassination, Omits Shouts of ‘Allahu Akbar’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Reports on Turkey Assassination, Omits Shouts of ‘Allahu Akbar’

MSNBC host Chris Hayes reported on the comments made by Turkish assassin Mert Altintas in the aftermath of his murder of the Russian ambassador Tuesday, but curiously left out the fact that he yelled “Allahu akbar“– “God is great” in Arabic.

“The gunman was Turkish, a 22-year-old officer in the Ankara special forces,” the All In host said. “According to witnesses, the gunman yelled out, ‘Don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria,’ wounding three additional people before being fatally shot by police.”

officeguy

I was scratching my head yesterday. 'The shooters motivations are still unclear'. How about we listen to what he said on video?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I was scratching my head yesterday. 'The shooters motivations are still unclear'. How about we listen to what he said on video?

Why? No one wants to talk about islam and it's tenets and beliefs because it all leads back to uncomfortable truths for both D's and R's and if the media does one thing sell, it's protecting the D's and rs when they are in the same boat on an issue be it wall street, term limits or what is going on with islam and our conflict with it.

Hijinx

Why? No one wants to talk about islam and it's tenets and beliefs because it all leads back to uncomfortable truths for both D's and R's and if the media does one thing sell, it's protecting the D's and rs when they are in the same boat on an issue be it wall street, term limits or what is going on with islam and our conflict with it.

Islam is not compatible with America. Their reason to come here is pretty well spelled out in their religious tenet's
Country's that take in Muslims are poisoning their countries.
It isn't hard to see. They do not wish to assimilate , they wish to dominate.
And if allowed to----they will.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Islam is not compatible with America. Their reason to come here is pretty well spelled out in their religious tenet's
Country's that take in Muslims are poisoning their countries.
It isn't hard to see. They do not wish to assimilate , they wish to dominate.
And if allowed to----they will.

I so want to agree with that but America is very compatible with the totalitarian core of islam. Our desires to control aren't so pronounced as they once were but they're still there and still very strong. We're just a lot more clever about it.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I don't see it that way. The media was protecting the Obama narrative of refusing to call Islamic terrorism what it is. I'm not aware of any republicans that went along with this narrative.

Leap forward to Trump and his whole rejection of this political correctness. Certainly he can lead in changing the narrative. The media could certainly bash him over the words he decides to use, but they can't stop him from saying those words.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I so want to agree with that but America is very compatible with the totalitarian core of islam. Our desires to control aren't so pronounced as they once were but they're still there and still very strong. We're just a lot more clever about it.

There is no way women would never stand for it. Most men would reject it as well. So, I assume you're speaking for yourself, that you would abuse women, butcher people that are of other religions, as well as gays...?

Hijinx

Must be rough to live in America and hate it. I say that because I read your comments and so many are like this one.
Your cynicism is unhealthy.

Hijinx

There is no way women would never stand for it. Most men would reject it as well. So, I assume you're speaking for yourself, that you would abuse women, butcher people that are of other religions, as well as gays...?

You are wrong. Larry likes gays.Most florists do. Gays are a big part of their business.
They come in contact with them often, and after all gays are just regular people with a preference the same gender.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't see it that way. The media was protecting the Obama narrative of refusing to call Islamic terrorism what it is. I'm not aware of any republicans that went along with this narrative.

Leap forward to Trump and his whole rejection of this political correctness. Certainly he can lead in changing the narrative. The media could certainly bash him over the words he decides to use, but they can't stop him from saying those words.

The media? Wanna know why I remind about dubbya all the time? Because you people keep forgetting.
Who refused to state the obvious? Who lead the charge to call them anything but who and what they are?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Really? So, people get in line to declare their devotion to man made climate change or any number of other politically correct mind controls but not THAT one?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

#### you. Really, #### you.

You think my Contrarian nature goes away when the boss changes? I'm one of the few mother####ers around here who have long been warning of the dangerous of fundamentalism. Any fundamentalism.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You are wrong. Larry likes gays.Most florists do. Gays are a big part of their business.
They come in contact with them often, and after all gays are just regular people with a preference the same gender.

And so you go right to helping make my point. You're and ugly person inside. Your kind of fear and ugliness is exactly what fundamentalism is built on and relies on.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Really? So, people get in line to declare their devotion to man made climate change or any number of other politically correct mind controls but not THAT one?

That's a really short line; as well, the line to join up for this "totalitarian core of islam" is pretty-much non-existent. We are a predominately Christian country. There are far more Christians than there are people of no faith at all. There is no compatibility anywhere that I can see. In order for this to happen is for Americans to give up their current system of laws in favor of sharia. That ain't going to happen; except MAYBE by force.

Hijinx

And so you go right to helping make my point. You're and ugly person inside. Your kind of fear and ugliness is exactly what fundamentalism is built on and relies on.

What did I say that was ugly? What did I say that was an untruth?

PsyOps

Pixelated
#### you. Really, #### you.

You think my Contrarian nature goes away when the boss changes? I'm one of the few mother####ers around here who have long been warning of the dangerous of fundamentalism. Any fundamentalism.

Holy #### Larry. That was a rhetorical comment. Take a freaking long breath.

With the number of progressives that exist in this country, fundamentalism is so remote a possibility that I worry more about getting struck by lightning. Heck I worry more about becoming a communist state, where religion would be banned outright.

Last edited: