Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Prime

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Big fan of Prime here. I shop on Amazon a lot and the free shipping is great but also the free movies and TV shows, and you can get free Kindle books and mags, too. Well worth the annual fee.
    Those, too!

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I ordered some stuff for my oldest and his byo computer project from newegg on Sunday evening, 1st pkg arrived this afternoon, no expedited delivery costs.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    I ordered some stuff for my oldest and his byo computer project from newegg on Sunday evening, 1st pkg arrived this afternoon, no expedited delivery costs.
    Newegg is another vender I like to use. Never had a problem with them in over 15 years

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    Those, too!
    I haven't utilized those benefits yet, but I'll get around to it.
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - President James A. Garfield

I was thinking about this Yesterday my daughter 11, is growing up in world where boxes just show up at they house with stuff in them .... from Amazon
    this place 'On Line' where dad goes on line and orders her books
    every time she brings me another Amazon Box - 'Is that another book dad?'

sure in the 1880s there was the Sears and Montgomery Wards Catalogs - things arrive mail order by train .... but now, I got my new Cell Phone direct from China in 3 days
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

Quote Originally Posted by TimTheToolMan View Post
    Newegg is another vender I like to use. Never had a problem with them in over 15 years
    Newegg was my go to for many years ... I may pay a little more over all on a new computer build but I generally get everything from Amazon now.
    Although my last computer build it was cheaper to get the Case and Processor from Newegg even with the shipping.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

A friend of mine who lives in DC has Prime 2 Hour... Gets his order within a couple hours. Pretty Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    A friend of mine who lives in DC has Prime 2 Hour... Gets his order within a couple hours. Pretty Awesome!
    Seen that advertised on my orders, but if I need something in a pinch - and fast - it could come in handy.
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - President James A. Garfield

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjo View Post
    Yeah...REALLY sucks that you have to pay taxes. So sorry you actually have to do something to help.
    I pay more in taxes than you probably make in a year. I do more than my fair share of supporting the system. Why am I even entertaining you TJ...Merry Christmas! (I hope that didn't offend you)

Quote Originally Posted by StadEMS3 View Post
    I pay more in taxes than you probably make in a year. I do more than my fair share of supporting the system. Why am I even entertaining you TJ...Merry Christmas! (I hope that didn't offend you)
    She probably has her Toys for Tots delivering to her at her Salvation Army shelter she occupies during the cold season, all for free.

Members who have read this thread: 123