Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Unhinged Progbots

Desperate: Democrat Calls For Trump Impeachment, Claims Russia Fed Him The Term ‘Crooked Hillary’

Four days before inauguration Congresswoman brings the stupid

“If we discover that Donald Trump or his advocates played a role to help provide strategy — if they’re the ones who came up with ‘Crooked Hillary,’ if they’re the ones who came up with, ‘she’s ill, something’s wrong with her energy,’ and the way that he basically described her during the campaign — I think that is something that would put the question squarely on the table whether or not he should be impeached.”

Waters went as far as to suggest that the nicknames Trump used against all his political opponents, even Republicans, were fed to him by Russia.

“So, you think you can commit an impeachable offense before you take office?” Matthews probed further.

“Well, I think that at the point that investigations discover and confirm and can document any of that role in helping to strategize — they had a role in attempting to determine the outcome,” Waters said, not answering the question.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

Liberal Preppers Stock Up On Guns, Food As Trumpocalypse Looms
    With Trump on the horizon, the survivalist movement — long a pastime of the right — is picking up progressive converts fast

Colin Waugh bought a shotgun four weeks before November’s election.

An unapologetic liberal, he was no fan of firearms. He had never owned one before. But Waugh, a 31-year-old from Independence, Missouri, couldn’t shake his fears of a Donald Trump presidency — and all of the chaos it could bring. He imagined hate crimes and violence waged by extremists emboldened by the Republican nominee’s brash, divisive rhetoric. He pictured state-sanctioned roundups of Muslims, gays, and outspoken critics.

“I kept asking myself, ‘Do I want to live under tyranny?'” said Waugh, who supported Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary and later backed Hillary Clinton. “The answer was absolutely not.”

With Trump now days away from assuming the White House, Waugh’s preparing for the worst. He’s made “bug-out bags” stuffed with ammo, energy bars, and assorted survival gear for his wife and their three cats. He’s begun stowing water and browsing real estate listings in Gunnison County, Colorado, which he’s determined to be a “liberal safe-haven.” Last month, Waugh added a 9mm handgun to his arsenal.
    What Tyranny ?
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    What Tyranny ?
    Maxine Waters has finally lost what little she had left of a mind, and this clown fearing tyranny is actually funny to think about.

As republicans armed up and repeated time and again that arms are not only for hunting but are for keeping the Government straight, liberals like this a-wip[e were trying to get us to give up our guns.
    Now it seems his fear has told him why Americans need guns. To protect us against tyranny.

Blog Entries
    What's scary is that these people have always existed and been just like this. Trump merely exposed them. Ripped the covers off and shined a spotlight on them.

Insanity from Mad Max is nothing new. She has been senile for years and was fairly mental before then. She perfectly represents her #### hole drug and crime infested ghetto of a district.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    ..... and this clown fearing tyranny is actually funny to think about.

As republicans armed up and repeated time and again that arms are not only for hunting but are for keeping the Government straight, liberals like this a-wip[e were trying to get us to give up our guns.
    Now it seems his fear has told him why Americans need guns. To protect us against tyranny.

the Irony is SO THICK you could cut it with a knife .... liberals buying guns and prepping to survive tyranny of a Trump Administration
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Insanity from Mad Max is nothing new. She has been senile for years and was fairly mental before then.

“Well, here’s what I’m trying to get to,” she answered. “If we discover that Donald Trump or his advocates played a role to help provide strategy — if they’re the ones who came up with ‘Crooked Hillary,’ if they’re the ones who came up with, ‘She’s ill, something’s wrong with her energy,’ and the way that he basically described her during the campaign — I think that is something that would put the question squarely on the table whether or not he should be impeached.”

So, Trump should be impeached because he came up with a nickname for Hillary Clinton?

Waters continued with her babbling nonsense, and it only got worse for her. “Well, I think that at the point that investigations discover and confirm and can document any of that role in helping to strategize — they had a role in attempting to determine the outcome,” Waters said. “That in many ways they used the information they got when they hacked into emails, etc. — if that was used against Hillary Clinton in some way, yes I think that’s impeachable.”

http://rightwingnews.com/liberals/co...ump-impeached/
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

Blog Entries
    I'm reminded of Frederica Wilson as an example of "who the hell elects these people???"

"Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Tweet, tweet! Tweet, tweet! Tweet, tweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Tweet, tweet! Tweet, tweet! Tweet, tweet!
    Yeah: Well that should do it all right.
    The Nigerians are scared spitless of tweets.

Her: “You put a crazed man in charge of the nuclear codes! You should be ashamed!”

Me: ‘Well we’re all entitled to our opinions here ma’am.”

Her: “And I’m entitled to get drunk and puke in your lap! I’m going to throw up right in your lap! You make me sick! Don’t talk to me! Don’t look at me! Don’t you dare even put your arm on that rest. You disgust me! You should be ashamed of yourself! You put a maniac’s finger on the button” (assuming she’s means nukes). You are a bigot. You should get off this plane!”

Me: “ma’am, by definition, bigotry is disparaging someone prior to knowing them simply by their beliefs and opinions. Thank you for being the very thing you preach against.”

“Will you grab your belongings and come with me?” the attendant asked her.

She then attempted to use her recently-deceased mother-in-law for why she should remain on the plane and be unaccountable for her behavior.

Refusing to leave the plane, she said, “I paid for this seat and I’m sitting here. He’s in my space.”

As the attendant patiently and repeatedly asked the woman to exit the plane, she said, “I’m going home now. We had to be here. My mother-in-law died.”

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

Members who have read this thread: 97