Going to be a busy weekend

luvmygdaughters

When I leave the office today, hopefully in the next few minutes, I'll be busy all weekend, as I'm sure most of you will. So, just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all my Forumite Friends, Hope Santa brings you everything you wished for and nothing you didn't!!!!:buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Same back at ya!

I'm still piddling around the office but sent everyone else home (with the rest of the day paid, of course).

I've got a country ham soaking and a turkey getting ready to go in the smoker.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Merry Christmas to one and all!

Busy indeed. I am finishing up baking, making sausage-spinach balls, then starting on prepping for scalloped potatoes. And still a few gifts to wrap. :faint:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Merry Christmas to one and all!

Busy indeed. I am finishing up baking, making sausage-spinach balls, then starting on prepping for scalloped potatoes. And still a few gifts to wrap. :faint:

:yahoo: They will be perfect with the prime rib on Sunday! :drool:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Merry Christmas all! I'm doing nothing because my contribution to dinner on Sunday is grilled sweet potatoes and hummus dip, which don't require pre-prep. :jet:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We're almost to our condo on the beach in Ormond Beach, FL to visit with Mark's folks and a sister with her family. Our contribution to Sunday dinner is Broccoli cheese casserole, mashed butternut squash and the homemade cookies I brought down. Tomorrow we'll get a little meal prep in and at least a walk or two on the beach. Other than that, I am gonna do not a lot!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have made the Cabernet Jus to go with the prime rib and the roasted garlic dip for tomorrow at Mom's and also the bleu cheese dip for Christmas day. :drool:

My busy weekend started last Tuesday with an unscheduled trip to VA for a health scare.

Pretty much everything prepared for Christmas dinner, just have to throw it all in the cooker. Seasoned a rib rack and put it in a vacuum bag, should be just right. Making stuffed zucchini, sweet taters... Made a mince pie this morning, need to make a pumpkin pie.

Looking forward to a nice, quiet NYE alone at home.