Orthopedic recommendations

pelers

Husband broke his wrist last night (broke it really good) and I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for an orthopedic doc in the area. We're in Lexington Park, but are willing to drive to be sure it gets fixed properly.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Last week I had a son who broke his arm in two places, and then five days later I had a husband who just about cut three fingers off with a table saw (two of those three fingers also had a break).

Our doctor of choice was Dr. Rachel Hastings at Southern Maryland Orthopedic in Leonardtown. She is part of the Drs. Cox, Henderson, Bauk, Travis group. We are VERY happy with the service that she provided to both of my guys, particularly husband's injury was complicated by major trauma to his tissue.

Our doctor of choice was Dr. Rachel Hastings at Southern Maryland Orthopedic in Leonardtown. She is part of the Drs. Cox, Henderson, Bauk, Travis group. We are VERY happy with the service that she provided to both of my guys, particularly husband's injury was complicated by major trauma to his tissue.

Cox, Hastings and Travis are top notch, although you will hear contrary opinions. Cox/Hastings has performed a shoulder laminectomy and a bi-lateral knee arthritis repair on me.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Cox, Hastings and Travis are top notch, although you will hear contrary opinions. Cox/Hastings has performed a shoulder laminectomy and a bi-lateral knee arthritis repair on me.

I paid Doc Henderson a visit two weeks ago....more back issues and some new X-rays. Good bunch of folks there. Cox performed surgery on one of my feet way back in '87

General Lee

Is Hastings a full fledged ortho doc now? She was only a PA. And IMO Dr. Cox.......well I'll leave that to myself.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Dr. Travis at SoMD Ortho did this repair job.
14202695_10207532888105418_3321520391867797295_n.jpg

pelers

We wound up having the surgery done down in SC before coming home. That was a fun history to explain. Broke in Texas, surgery in South Carolina, follow on care in Maryland.