Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Molestation at Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    So that makes it official?
    Everything I read by him was him looking for official word. What you quoted is a clear indication as to why he believes official word will soon be released. He believes his source is valid.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

well, don't repeat this but in a crowded cashiers line at Walmart a few weeks ago, I heard a guy say that a clerk at McDonalds spat in a milkshake.......wow...I guess,

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    Everything I read by him was him looking for official word. What you quoted is a clear indication as to why he believes official word will soon be released. He believes his source is valid.
    So, "he believes" that a second hand rumor heard from a parent is valid?

People are just seeking information about a possible child molester in a place that their kids frequent. Unless you have information about this or other child abuse, take a step back.
    Last edited by Forkian; 12-30-2016 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calvcopf View Post
    Well, this time the OP overheard correctly and it will be in the news soon enough.
    The sooner, the better. Many in the community are talking about this and it would be nice if the Sheriff would provide some clarification.
    Last edited by Forkian; 12-30-2016 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinthrax View Post
    Yep, It was more than overheard, I was directly told by a parent. I'm just curious if anyone had more info. Our kids use that facility, while I'm there most of the time. Parents should be aware of these type of situations.
    Who heard about it.....?

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    Who heard about it.....?
    Probably overheard it too, from someone who really knows it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinthrax View Post
    Yep, It was more than overheard, I was directly told by a parent. I'm just curious if anyone had more info. Our kids use that facility, while I'm there most of the time. Parents should be aware of these type of situations.
    And a parent knows this how?

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    should I remind you of all those assaults that people still swear happened, even though the school and Sheriff say NO?
    They read it on the internet from someone they know.

Let's just throw a name or a description out there

While you're at it, let's go rescue some children from the pizza place in DC.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

This is part of the reason why I try to avoid posting in here. Seems to be the only somd forum. You come in here and ask a simple "situational awareness" question and you get cursed at or chewed out.

Members who have read this thread: 42