Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Molestation at Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center

Quote Originally Posted by steppinthrax View Post
    This is part of the reason why I try to avoid posting in here. Seems to be the only somd forum. You come in here and ask a simple "situational awareness" question and you get cursed at or chewed out.
    It's you, not us.

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    It's you, not us.
    No,

Many people in here are "super active" and argument prone. Strangely, within the 5 years I've been in Calvert, I fail to see this type of bitchy behavior in many that I bump into.

No,

Many people in here are "super active" and argument prone. Strangely, within the 5 years I've been in Calvert, I fail to see this type of bitchy behavior in many that I bump into.
    You don't lay out an accusation, based on "unofficial" information then ask "does anybody know".
    It comes across as rumor mongering.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

No,

You have to remember all the rumor mongering that goes on in Calvert too. Remember the cocaine laced Halloween candy story from a few years ago? The recent assault story from this past year?

The actual crimes never seem to have a rumor attached to them beforehand, like the woman that kept the kids bodies in the freezer.

I swear there is something in the water over there.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

5. 01-02-2017, 10:16 AM

No,

Yeah, unfortunately you can't ask anything on here without these trolls chiming in. Just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Forkian View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately you can't ask anything on here without these trolls chiming in. Just ignore them.
    How true.....If you have nothing constructive to add, just keep reading and stop wasting page space.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    You have to remember all the rumor mongering that goes on in Calvert too. Remember the cocaine laced Halloween candy story from a few years ago? The recent assault story from this past year?

The actual crimes never seem to have a rumor attached to them beforehand, like the woman that kept the kids bodies in the freezer.

I swear there is something in the water over there.
    There are people who still swear the assaults took place... because they heard it from a friend (and it was on the internet)

Quote Originally Posted by Catman2 View Post
    How true.....If you have nothing constructive to add, just keep reading and stop wasting page space.
    How exactly is posting a rumor about a possible molestation constructive?
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    How exactly is posting a rumor about a possible molestation constructive?
    Good Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Good Point.
    obviously an open and shut investigation

So much so that it's been over a week and no "official" statement from the law enforcement community.

and people wonder why they get a ration when they post a passive aggressive rumor.

Members who have read this thread: 42