Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Molestation at Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center

Quote Originally Posted by Forkian View Post
    Enough already. You are embarrassing yourself.
    Good move deleting the part where you accused him of being a child molester.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Name:  tmp_9433-download (20)2143033702.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  8.1 KB
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    Good move deleting the part where you accused him of being a child molester.
    Accused who of being a child molester? No names were dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Name:  tmp_9433-download (20)2143033702.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  8.1 KB
    That's not enough popcorn, depending on what comes further from the investigation. Hell if it leads to an arrest and we have a mugshot. Then it's still my fault for spreading 'FALSE' rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinthrax View Post
    That's not enough popcorn, depending on what comes further from the investigation. Hell if it leads to an arrest and we have a mugshot. Then it's still my fault for spreading 'FALSE' rumors.
    Well, the rumor was false. 'Something' allegedly happened, but it wasn't a molestation.

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    Well, the rumor was false. 'Something' allegedly happened, but it wasn't a molestation.
    because that bit of scemantics is the important part of the story.......
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Accused who of being a child molester? No names were dropped.
    Foreskin replied to Bernie and said he sounded like an "offender" himself. Later deleted it.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

This is the kind of #### I'm talking about.

You ask a general "pulse check" to see what's up, you get bitched at for defamation/slander. It is only that case if it's against a person and it wasn't a statement but a inquiry. Also based on the article that was just posted. Everything in there seemed to dictate what my wife said. In addition it seemed to mirror what I said.

I would never be irresponsible enough to post bull#### on a matter this serious. Based on the people I've heard it from and the quantity, would make it very credible.

Now the next step is to see what the actual investigation yields.
    Personally I didn't really see anyone jumping into your ####, just reminding you that there are often rumors such as this posted on the internet and so many have turned out to be false. Calvert seems especially bad about it, no reason to be all butthurt over it. It was pretty civil until Forkin decided to take it personal for some reason.

And for the record all of the false rumors were "I heard from someone who would definitely know" Like I said before I heard that exact same thing about the cocaine laced Halloween candy that everyone in CRE was all scared about several years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    Personally I didn't really see anyone jumping into your ####, just reminding you that there are often rumors such as this posted on the internet and so many have turned out to be false. Calvert seems especially bad about it, no reason to be all butthurt over it. It was pretty civil until Forkin decided to take it personal for some reason.

And for the record all of the false rumors were "I heard from someone who would definitely know" Like I said before I heard that exact same thing about the cocaine laced Halloween candy that everyone in CRE was all scared about several years ago.
    You have to use a bit of intelligence here. Cocaine laced halloween candy. Come on now!!! That's Bull####.

I agree the use of the word "Molestation" was probably wrong, but was trying to catch attention. I'll see if I can change the title. But for the most part I was on the same track. What the parent told me and what was reported was pretty similar.

Sad

Well I appreciate your post/inquiry. I don't understand the bashing. You are not spreading a rumor or slandering anyone. You are simply inquiring about a possible situation that many caring parents would want to know about. And if anyone had details that could confirm or shut down the story it would be helpful in both aspects. If it was completely false many could take that information to anyone else speaking about it to try and help remove it from people's mouths so I really don't see the harm in what you do.
    We are new to the area and I try to use these pages and such to find out about the area. Sadly I see more negativity from people on here than positive and that in itself is bothersome. We have commented many times about how polite and mannerly people around here are but that's in person. I guess FB muscles change people.

This is the kind of #### I'm talking about.

You ask a general "pulse check" to see what's up, you get bitched at for defamation/slander. It is only that case if it's against a person and it wasn't a statement but a inquiry. Also based on the article that was just posted. Everything in there seemed to dictate what my wife said. In addition it seemed to mirror what I said.

I would never be irresponsible enough to post bull#### on a matter this serious. Based on the people I've heard it from and the quantity, would make it very credible.

Now the next step is to see what the actual investigation yields.

Members who have read this thread: 42