ISO Information Molestation at Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center

steppinthrax

Alleged incident at Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center

I overheard that there had been an incident (before Christmas) of a boy in the 1st floor bathroom of Edward T. Hall. Police were apparently investigating the issue, they have a suspect, but are keeping it hush. This was during the HS swim meets, so there were parents from all over Maryland there.

Anyone know anything?

Last edited:

Forkian

Heard an adult male is suspected of taking pictures of a minor in the bathroom. He is either an employee there or some type of a coach for one of the swim teams. So they are making sure they have a solid case before making anything public.

Last edited:

nobody really

I need a nap
I overheard that there had been an incident (before Christmas) of a boy that was molested in the 1st floor bathroom of Edward T. Hall. Police were apparently investigating the issue, they have a suspect, but are keeping it hush. This was during the HS swim meets, so there were parents from all over Maryland there.

Anyone know anything?

next time ask for details and report them here.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I overheard that there had been an incident (before Christmas) of a boy that was molested in the 1st floor bathroom of Edward T. Hall. Police were apparently investigating the issue, they have a suspect, but are keeping it hush. This was during the HS swim meets, so there were parents from all over Maryland there.

Anyone know anything?

and this is how nasty rumors get started, "I overheard SOMETHING"
I don't really know anything, but I'll make the supposition that something happened, of course I can neither confirm or deny there is an official investigation.
Maybe before you post s h i t like this you call the Sheriff and check your sources.

calvcopf

and this is how nasty rumors get started, "I overheard SOMETHING"
I don't really know anything, but I'll make the supposition that something happened, of course I can neither confirm or deny there is an official investigation.
Maybe before you post s h i t like this you call the Sheriff and check your sources.

Well, this time the OP overheard correctly and it will be in the news soon enough.

steppinthrax

Well, this time the OP overheard correctly and it will be in the news soon enough.

Yep, It was more than overheard, I was directly told by a parent. I'm just curious if anyone had more info. Our kids use that facility, while I'm there most of the time. Parents should be aware of these type of situations.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Yep, It was more than overheard, I was directly told by a parent. I'm just curious if anyone had more info. Our kids use that facility, while I'm there most of the time. Parents should be aware of these type of situations.

So that makes it official?

GregV814

well, don't repeat this but in a crowded cashiers line at Walmart a few weeks ago, I heard a guy say that a clerk at McDonalds spat in a milkshake.......wow...I guess,

awpitt

Main Streeter
Everything I read by him was him looking for official word. What you quoted is a clear indication as to why he believes official word will soon be released. He believes his source is valid.

So, "he believes" that a second hand rumor heard from a parent is valid?

Forkian

People are just seeking information about a possible child molester in a place that their kids frequent. Unless you have information about this or other child abuse, take a step back.

Last edited:

Forkian

The sooner, the better. Many in the community are talking about this and it would be nice if the Sheriff would provide some clarification.

Last edited:

mdff21

And a parent knows this how?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Everything I read by him was him looking for official word. What you quoted is a clear indication as to why he believes official word will soon be released. He believes his source is valid.

should I remind you of all those assaults that people still swear happened, even though the school and Sheriff say NO?
They read it on the internet from someone they know.

Let's just throw a name or a description out there

While you're at it, let's go rescue some children from the pizza place in DC.

steppinthrax

This is part of the reason why I try to avoid posting in here. Seems to be the only somd forum. You come in here and ask a simple "situational awareness" question and you get cursed at or chewed out.