Thread: 100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering

100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering

100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering

Climate Central just ran this piece, which the Washington Post picked up on. They claimed the US was “overwhelmingly hot” in 2016, and temperatures have risen 1,5°F since the 19th century.

The first problem with their analysis is that the US had very little hot weather in 2016. The percentage of hot days was below average, and ranked 80th since 1895. Only 4.4% of days were over 95°F, compared with the long term average of 4.9%. Climate Central is conflating mild temperatures with hot ones.

They also claim US temperatures rose 1.5°F since the 19th century, which is what NOAA shows.

The problem with the NOAA graph is that it is fake data. NOAA creates the warming trend by altering the data. The NOAA raw data shows no warming over the past century.

follow the link for the charts ....
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

Geez, everyone knows that the Cassadine's Ice Princess that has screwed up all the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Name:  IMG_0612.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  28.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Name:  IMG_0612.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  28.2 KB
    Where can I buy one of those????
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.