Putin Disses Obama as "Irresponsible Diplomat"

SamSpade

He's right.

We now all know that Obama's administration were well aware of Russian interference as early as summer of 2015.

They only chose to gripe about it AFTER Hillary lost. They had a year and a half - but NOW they're making anemic, lame gestures.
Please - expelling diplomats? Why not just give them all a light scolding instead? Same effect.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He's right.

We now all know that Obama's administration were well aware of Russian interference as early as summer of 2015.

They only chose to gripe about it AFTER Hillary lost. They had a year and a half - but NOW they're making anemic, lame gestures.
Please - expelling diplomats? Why not just give them all a light scolding instead? Same effect.

Sounds like the diplomats are getting a vacation.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
He's right.

I guess the only thing that would have made it clearer from obama would have been if he had added his trademark "And let me be perfectly clear" to the expulsions. That would have really showed those Ruskies not to mess with the him.

Hijinx

I guess the only thing that would have made it clearer from obama would have been if he had added his trademark "And let me be perfectly clear" to the expulsions. That would have really showed those Ruskies not to mess with the him.

Putin has made a wise decision, why deal with the JV when the real team is coming in 20 days.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_0623.JPG