4 in Custoday for Torture-Chicago

mAlice

professional daydreamer
4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

Chicago investigators are questioning four African-Americans after a Facebook Live video shows a group of people torturing a white mentally disabled man while someone yelled "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!"

Chicago police were made aware of the video Tuesday afternoon. A young African American woman streamed the video live on Facebook showing at least four people holding the young white man hostage.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/national/227137149-story

this isn't a hate crime. this is just stupidity.

Right.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
And they struggle over whether this constitutes a 'hate crime'. Will we ever get out of this ####ed up world of political correctness and see things for what they are? If ever there were a definition of hate rooted in race, this would be it.

belvak

Happy Camper
What got me was the quote that they were "young people making stupid decisions." No way! That was pre-planned and not spur of the moment! They wanted everyone to see. They are very sick individuals who deserve to be put away for a very long time!

Hijinx

And they struggle over whether this constitutes a 'hate crime'. Will we ever get out of this ####ed up world of political correctness and see things for what they are? If ever there were a definition of hate rooted in race, this would be it.

And we have 4 young brain surgeons who want this video of them to go viral.
Hey Ma. look at what we did.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, talk about cognitive dissonance....... They talk about white people, but it's not racism. they talk about Trump but it's not politically motivated............

SamSpade

This is - seriously horrible. Seriously. I saw the video. They attacked a helpless, innocent person out of sheer hate.

This_person

You're right, of course.

My problem is that we treat a crime differently if we think it was done out of "hate". Would this innocent person be any less damaged if it was done out of religious intolerance? How about if it was simply sadists who were white guys and said nothing about Trump; as in, no political or racial motivation - is the guy better?

A crime is a crime. These were not African-Americans, or progressives, they are Americans hurting Americans.

Hijinx

White people will view this and listen to the public officials deny that it was a hate crime and in a week the story will be dead.

If this happened to a black kid there would be riots in the street and calls of racism against whites.

Can anyone deny the truth of my post?

That is what Political Correctness has done to this country.Here in Chicago. A Democrat city run by Mayor Rahm Emmanuel a close friend and crony of Democrat Barrack Obama a former resident. A city with the most stringent gun laws available, where the shooting rate went up 88% and the death toll rose 72%.

Shot and Killed 713 people, Shot and wounded 3665, Total Homicides were 795 so 82 people were murdered by other than shootings.

A nice place to live.A place where 4 people are proud of torturing a mentally slow white person.
So proud they want their video to go viral.

A place where the racial aspect of this case is so blatant as to be undeniable (by any sane definition) and the police cannot decide if it was a hate crime or not.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You're right, of course.

My problem is that we treat a crime differently if we think it was done out of "hate". Would this innocent person be any less damaged if it was done out of religious intolerance? How about if it was simply sadists who were white guys and said nothing about Trump; as in, no political or racial motivation - is the guy better?

A crime is a crime. These were not African-Americans, or progressives, they are Americans hurting Americans.

I've always believed attaching 'hate' to a crime is absurd. Crimes like this, no matter who is committing it and who is the victim, is born out of hate. Dylann Roof would still be facing the same penalties if he had shot up a bunch of white people in a church. For some reason our society feels better when we can attach a label to it to give the crime more weight.

Hijinx

You're right, of course.

So you don't feel that the races of the people involved was any factor.

PsyOps

Pixelated
White people will view this and listen to the public officials deny that it was a hate crime and in a week the story will be dead.

If this happened to a black kid there would be riots in the street and calls of racism against whites.

That is what Political Correctness has done to this country.Here in Chicago. A Democrat city run by Mayor Rahm Emmanuel a close friend and crony of Democrat Barrack Obama a former resident. A city with the most stringent gun laws available, where the shooting rate went up 88% and the death toll rose 72%.

Shot and Killed 713 people, Shot and wounded 3665, Total Homicides were 795 so 82 people were murdered by other than shootings.

A nice place to live.A place where 4 people are proud of torturing a mentally slow white person.

A place where the racial aspect of this case is so blatant as to be undeniable (by any sane definition) and the police cannot decide if it was a hate crime or not.

I think I can speak for most white people by saying we don't care what color they are, just let justice be served. I don't want 'hate' attached to it in order for it to be a more severe crime; just lock the thugs up and let Bubba apply his justice on them.

What you say is absolutely true. I'm thinking that authorities are hesitating to call it a hate crime because as soon as they do, there will be an uprising and riots. It's a fine line they walk; take PC to an extreme to preserve the peace, or do what should be done, arrest and prosecute with prejudice.

Hijinx

I've always believed attaching 'hate' to a crime is absurd. Crimes like this, no matter who is committing it and who is the victim, is born out of hate. Dylann Roof would still be facing the same penalties if he had shot up a bunch of white people in a church. For some reason our society feels better when we can attach a label to it to give the crime more weight.

I could agree with you IF the races were treated the same when it comes to being charged with a hate crime.
I didn't bring up this hate crime sh1t.
It was brought up by politicians looking to kiss the asses of people who like to riot
It was brought up to soothe the people who scream race at every turn.

Drop the Nom de guerre of hate crime against all races and lets get on with it.
But as long as it is used in the manner it is currently used, Let's at least use it when it is as blatant as this is.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I could agree with you IF the races were treated the same when it comes to being charged with a hate crime.
I didn't bring up this hate crime sh1t.
It was brought up by politicians looking to kiss the asses of people who like to riot
It was brought up to soothe the people who scream race at every turn.

Drop the Nom de guerre of hate crime against all races and lets get on with it.
But as long as it is used in the manner it is currently used, Let's at least use it when it is as blatant as this is.

I think I agree. I am of the thinking that, since progressives have forced us down this road, let's play that game and apply 'racial hate' to it. I demand Loretta Lynch to step in and make it a civil rights issue and a federal crime. Lock them up for life. But we know the pendulum doesn't swing that way.

This_person

So you don't feel that the races of the people involved was any factor.

Not even close to what I said.

I feel that it may have been a factor, but we are now criminalizing opinion, if the opinion is not popular. Then, we fight over whose opinion is more or less popular instead of whether we should criminalize opinion.

If I hate X, it does not matter (or should not) to anyone. If I hurt people, it SHOULD matter. The only justifications are self-defense, or (potentially) "accidental" (as in, we don't charge someone with murder because the brakes failed on their car and they hit someone and killed them). If I intentionally run over someone because I hate them, or because I'm a sadist, or because I just wanted to know what crunching bones sounds like under my new mud-and-snow tires, it should not change a thing to the punishment or "classification" of law.

I don't care if they hate whites. I don't care if they hate the mentally disabled. I don't care if they hate conservatives. I don't care if they hate Christians. When those little girls hurt the mentally challenged boy, was that less of a crime because it wasn't out of hatred for his "kind"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But we know the pendulum doesn't swing that way.

And that's wrong, and why we voted for Trump, and why we're being accused of "white supremacy" and being KKK people: because we're sick of blacks getting preferential treatment when they commit horrible crimes or when they riot and loot. We're sick of this segment of our society not being punished simply because of the color of their skin when they victimize us or break the law. We're sick of excuses being made for these vicious animals.

It's like an insanity plea: black people aren't guilty by reason of being black. And that is racist and it's wrong, and all it does is create more racial tension.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not even close to what I said.

I feel that it may have been a factor, but we are now criminalizing opinion, if the opinion is not popular. Then, we fight over whose opinion is more or less popular instead of whether we should criminalize opinion.

If I hate X, it does not matter (or should not) to anyone. If I hurt people, it SHOULD matter. The only justifications are self-defense, or (potentially) "accidental" (as in, we don't charge someone with murder because the brakes failed on their car and they hit someone and killed them). If I intentionally run over someone because I hate them, or because I'm a sadist, or because I just wanted to know what crunching bones sounds like under my new mud-and-snow tires, it should not change a thing to the punishment or "classification" of law.

I don't care if they hate whites. I don't care if they hate the mentally disabled. I don't care if they hate conservatives. I don't care if they hate Christians. When those little girls hurt the mentally challenged boy, was that less of a crime because it wasn't out of hatred for his "kind"?

I agree with you: "hate crime" is stupid racist bull#### and whoever thought that up is a retard, and whoever goes along with it is an even bigger retard.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
FTR, I've always thought "hate crime" was the stupidest thing to ever come out of anyone's mouth. I've said it before, when you cause injure to someone, it sure as hell isn't because you love them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And that's wrong, and why we voted for Trump, and why we're being accused of "white supremacy" and being KKK people: because we're sick of blacks getting preferential treatment when they commit horrible crimes or when they riot and loot. We're sick of this segment of our society not being punished simply because of the color of their skin when they victimize us or break the law. We're sick of excuses being made for these vicious animals.

It's like an insanity plea: black people aren't guilty by reason of being black. And that is racist and it's wrong, and all it does is create more racial tension.

It's designed to create more racial tension. It's what Obama, Lynch, Holder, et al... are all about - creating division and chaos. They aren't interested in fairness. They aren't interested in the law. They aren't interested in rights. All they care about is creating chaos so we have to look to them to fix the very thing they are breaking. I'm not all that confident Trump and the republicans can overcome this. I am nervous about what happens post-Jan 20. I see a lot of instability, protesting, violence - and this along racial lines. The foundation for this has already been set by Obama and his minion.