Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CB Radio

CB Radio

Any one on CB Radio we hang out on Ch-30 am look us up and say Hello 73" Adam-12

One of the dudes who used to post here all the time hasn't posted on the forums in years ever since joining a "CB Radio" club... maybe you know him... his CB handle is "Otter".
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    One of the dudes who used to post here all the time hasn't posted on the forums in years ever since joining a "CB Radio" club... maybe you know him... his CB handle is "Otter".
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

I may know him I'm in Leonardtown been in CB Radio from 1969 I just got new Base Radio al so in Ham Radio

CB language always interested me. So what's the most offensive thing you can say over the radio?

Anyone got a 20 on This_Person? I'm 51 to the pickle park looking for my good buddy, 3s and 8s.

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    Really?? I wondered what became of him

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Really?? I wondered what became of him
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post

Members who have read this thread: 2