Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump presser...

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Hey, give him credit for letting them remain part of the Press Pool. http://www.mediaite.com/tv/tipping-p...-for-fox-news/
    It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Jiddu Krisnamurti

I laughed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Sounded pretty appropriate to me.

Now I'm going to have to watch this...... who does this guy work for?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Now I'm going to have to watch this...... who does this guy work for?
    CNN.. He went at it pretty good to get Trump to respond. I'll ad this; Trump was firm and deliberate with the guy, like a wayward child; 'NO dessert for you. NO. I said NO.'
    Nepotism begins at home

So I'm reading thru the transcript...Trump reads like he always does...an egotistical buffoon.

He can't complete a sentence. He starts off lying (about his familiarity with press conferences)...then does his typical bully sh!t with regards to the media...lies like a drunken sailor by taking credit for Ford plant decision (naturally he ignores all the job losses at Macy's, Kmart etc.)...for months he has done nothing but deny and deflect about Russian hacking. Even after he got the report, he denied it was Russia...now today be believes it is Russia? he still goes back to his deflection (for all the rubes) by talking about Hillary getting questions which has NOTHING to do with who was responsible for the hack. There is OBVIOUSLY something going on there with Mr. Trump and Russia.

He rambles on about how he has no deals, loans or anything in Russia...yet he refuses to release his taxes, refuses to release any information whatsoever about his dealings. The rubes believe every word...intelligent folks call BS.

And the whole "My sons are going to run the business" BS...come on! Insufficient. He'll donate money to the US Treasury? Like he did to the veteran's fundraiser he held last year instead of attending a debate?

Its no wonder the guy has the lowest approval rating of any incoming President.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjo View Post
    So I'm reading thru the transcript...Trump reads like he always does...an egotistical buffoon.

He can't complete a sentence. He starts off lying (about his familiarity with press conferences)...then does his typical bully sh!t with regards to the media...lies like a drunken sailor by taking credit for Ford plant decision (naturally he ignores all the job losses at Macy's, Kmart etc.)...for months he has done nothing but deny and deflect about Russian hacking. Even after he got the report, he denied it was Russia...now today be believes it is Russia? he still goes back to his deflection (for all the rubes) by talking about Hillary getting questions which has NOTHING to do with who was responsible for the hack. There is OBVIOUSLY something going on there with Mr. Trump and Russia.

He rambles on about how he has no deals, loans or anything in Russia...yet he refuses to release his taxes, refuses to release any information whatsoever about his dealings. The rubes believe every word...intelligent folks call BS.

And the whole "My sons are going to run the business" BS...come on! Insufficient. He'll donate money to the US Treasury? Like he did to the veteran's fundraiser he held last year instead of attending a debate?

Damn it must suck to be you.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

And she's back to her typical nonsensical self. :sigh:

I had such high hopes...
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyjo
    Or our you too freaking dense to see that?

It's not the incoming approval that counts sweetcheeks.

Its what you leave. Which in Obama's case is nothing.

Trump won
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Members who have read this thread: 69