Garbage disposal companies in Calvert County

catlingirl

If this has been asked before Im sorry but I couldn't find the thread. Anyway What is a good service to use for garbage collection. I looked up a few online but not sure which to go with. Thank you

MyTwoCents

If this has been asked before Im sorry but I couldn't find the thread. Anyway What is a good service to use for garbage collection. I looked up a few online but not sure which to go with. Thank you

I started a thread a couple of months ago when we moved to the area. Two of the companies have since gone out of business and two others don't service our area in Prince Frederick.
We went with Evergreen and are happy with them. Only two issues I have are that, despite their name, they don't do recycling (for Calvert county they say) and we have a very long driveway that then attaches to a longer shared driveway and they won't come up the shared driveway so we have to bring the trash to the end of both which was awful when we first moved in and had a lot of trash for a few weeks. But other than that they have been good.

Good luck!

Forkian

Or you can take it to the Convenience Center aka "The dump" for free, your tax dollars have already paid for trash disposal in Calvert County. They have separate bins for recycling there too.