Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Closed Threads..Icons

  1. #1
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    5,128

    Closed Threads..Icons

    We must be getting to Soro's boy....
    He's closing his threads, shutting off comment.....

    Hey Vrai, I didn't know you could do this....



    Typical progressive saying only they can have free speech.......
    Last edited by Bird Dog; 01-14-2017 at 04:31 PM.
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....


    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

  2. #2
    my war Hank's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2011
    Location
    beer
    Posts
    17,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    We must be getting to Soro's boy....
    He's closing his threads, shutting off comment.....

    Hey Vrai, I didn't know you could do this....



    Typical progressive saying only they can have free speech.......

  3. #3
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,954
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    We must be getting to Soro's boy....
    He's closing his threads, shutting off comment.....

    Hey Vrai, I didn't know you could do this....



    Typical progressive saying only they can have free speech.......
    Premium members have always been able to close their own threads.

    What happens, though, is that without comments to keep it alive it gets buried and dies. NH knows this, and I'm pretty sure he only closes threads to get a reaction.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  4. #4
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    5,128
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Premium members have always been able to close their own threads.

    What happens, though, is that without comments to keep it alive it gets buried and dies. NH knows this, and I'm pretty sure he only closes threads to get a reaction.
    Ok, I'll fork over the premium, how do I do that again?

    You can also cut and paste a closed thread and comment, it must know that....
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....


    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

  5. #5
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,954
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Ok, I'll fork over the premium, how do I do that again?

    You can also cut and paste a closed thread and comment, it must know that....
    At the top of the page, click on Settings, then in the menu on the left click on Paid Subscriptions. You want "Premium Membership".
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  6. #6
    Ubi bene ibi patria nhboy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Big Orange
    Posts
    18,890
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Ok, I'll fork over the premium, how do I do that again?
    Doctors Without Borders

    Disabled American Veterans (DAV)

    Special Olympics

    Troops or military family members struggling with suicidal thoughts or in need of help are encouraged to call the Veterans Crisis Line, 800-273-8255, press 1. More at this Link

  7. #7
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    5,128
    Quote Originally Posted by nhboy View Post
    Soros doesn't pay my Premo fee...
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....


    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Soros doesn't pay my Premo fee...
    Good one! The irony is palpable!
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |