Dallas! Gone!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It was an exciting game. Up 18 only to let them hang around and tie it up. Always nice to see the boys ride off into the sunset.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The best game ever was Clemson beating Alabama! I went to LSU, so it feels good! I talked to a total stranger in the grocery today who had on a Clemson T-shirt. I said good job! Dot's best friend grad from Clemson. I get so sick of 'Roll Tide'; well they just got rolled. :lol:

Sorry to be off topic, but had to do it. I couldn't find a thread on the win.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
packers.jpg

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Image Released of Man Wanted In Connection With Murder of 53 Cowboys in Arlington, Texas

Arlington, TX 8:34 PM

The Arlington and Dallas police dept have revealed to us an artists sketch of the suspect that is believed to be responsible for the murder of over 53 Cowboys and emotionally assaulting millions of people at home VIA the Television.

We are unsure of exactly how this is going to be handled, but a visibly shaken and crying Tony Romo was not able to be consoled on the sidelines after Sunday's game.

The man named in the murder is Aaron Rodgers. He's typically seen throwing hail marys or filming awful TV commercials. He could be hiding anywhere. Please keep an eye out.

Aaron Rogers.jpg

http://lockerdome.com/happygilmore/6170048381332289/9450408473346320

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What a fun game!

The NFL would do well to figure out how they want PI/illegal contact called. Yesterday, they let some doozies go and called some patty cake. Not very consistent either way.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I would like to see Atlanta win the SB.

So would Atlanta, DoWhat, but I sincerely hope not. It's still another raspberry that we as BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS! fans can rub in their faces.

Go Packers first, then Go Patriots! to win it all.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok, so how does one choose between one dynasty, the Pats, and another, the Steelers? That should be a really good game.

And I find it hard to NOT root for the Pack at this point because of how they just turned it on since we beat them and yet it would be nice to see Ryan continue to push back against the choker label.

Chris0nllyn

I was sitting on the tarmac at the end of the game. I swear the pilots were waiting because that was the longest taxi to the runway I've ever been on.

When Crosby nailed his second 50+ to win the game half the plane cheered and clapped. It was great. :lol: