Mullet Mike wants to be sureMaryland suffers...

Hijinx

An effort to keep Trumps name off the ballot if he doesn't reveal his tax papers.

What a joke. Who really cares if Trump's name isn't on the maryland ballot.

Democrats always get the electoral vote in Maryland no matter who's name is on it.

Hopefully one day that will change, Hopefully one day Mike Miller will be forcefully retired, but unfortunately that isn't going to happen too soon.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wish Trump were more vindictive and impassioned when it comes to this stuff. The Left is trying to paint him as this mean attack dog, but I gotta tell you - if it were me, I'd be the Queen of Hearts. Off with their heads. Trump seems to take it in stride, which I admire on one hand but on the other hand I really - really - want him to put their heads on a pike.

Now the former CIA director wants to get in on the act:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...f-rips-into-trump-on-russia-threat/ar-AAlSyIu

Straight up, if freaking Barack Obama can be president, anyone can. So my guess is what's freaking them out is having a boss for a change and being held accountable. They have to be terrified that they can't operate in secret anymore and do as they please; that not only will they have oversight, but they'll get busted out in public as well.

That's the only reason I can think of why these supposedly intelligent people are concerned about Trump, yet didn't bat an eyelash at that feckless idiot Obama.

Hijinx

When have you ever heard of a CIA Chief as outspoken as this clown about what should be a secret organization.
His outspoken bias is proof positive that the CIA is no longer an intelligence source that fairly studies and makes neutral reports of important happenings in the world today.
His acceptance of that phony report on Trump and the Russians tells me that he is a damned fool. Easily led by his own bias.

IMO The CIA had no business even being mentioned as a source of that report.
What good is an agency dealing in secrets when they are so public with their findings?
The CIA needs a volcanic firing of people who are into politics instead of Intelligence.
Politics has no business in the Intelligence field.
As Sgt. Friday used to say. We just want the facts maam.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When have you ever heard of a CIA Chief as outspoken as this clown about what should be a secret organization.
His outspoken bias is proof positive that the CIA is no longer an intelligence source that fairly studies and makes neutral reports of important happenings in the world today.
His acceptance of that phony report on Trump and the Russians tells me that he is a damned fool. Easily led by his own bias.

IMO The CIA had no business even being mentioned as a source of that report.
What good is an agency dealing in secrets when they are so public with their findings?
The CIA needs a volcanic firing of people who are into politics instead of Intelligence.
Politics has no business in the Intelligence field.
As Sgt. Friday used to say. We just want the facts maam.

I agree. The FBI and CIA are supposed to be nonpolitical. They're not supposed to be blathering and ranting like party zealots. For the CIA director to come out with this is inappropriate, to say the least.

Go ahead, progbots, bring up Hillary's email investigation. I dare you.

It's also interesting to see the Left hellbent on starting a war with Russia. Especially since they've been so vocal in the past about communication, understanding, and compromise with our enemies. Now that Trump wants to actually negotiate with Russia and try to come to some resolution, they're all about dropping bombs and sending in troops.

:crazy:

Anyone remember who ended the Cold War? Yeah, that was a Republican, too.

tommyjo

I agree. The FBI and CIA are supposed to be nonpolitical. They're not supposed to be blathering and ranting like party zealots. For the CIA director to come out with this is inappropriate, to say the least.

What did the FBI and CIA do to Mr. Trump that was political? The head of the CIA blasted Mr. Trump for his (Trump's) public statements regarding his distrust and complete lack of confidence in our intelligence community. THAT is not the hallmark of a leader. Trump deserved to get blasted...the problem with Trump is he is too thin skinned and too self centered. His fascination with Mr. Putin is also a problem.

It's also interesting to see the Left hellbent on starting a war with Russia. Especially since they've been so vocal in the past about communication, understanding, and compromise with our enemies. Now that Trump wants to actually negotiate with Russia and try to come to some resolution, they're all about dropping bombs and sending in troops.

Who is "hellbent on starting war"??? Don't you understand there is an much wider set of options than kneeling before Mr. Putin (seemingly Mr. Trump's approach) or war (your concept)? The Russians attempted to meddle in our election...apparently that is just hunky dory with you. The Russians have invaded their neighbors...apparently that is hunky dory too. The Russian govt is "not playing fair" (to quote Mr. Trump's favorite excuse) with the rest of the world...and you just want to turn a blind eye?

Anyone remember who ended the Cold War? Yeah, that was a Republican, too

Good lord...yes...yes...Mr. Reagan and ONLY Mr. Reagan was responsible for the economic collapse of Russia and the miscommunication between soldiers at a Berlin checkpoint and their superiors.

Hijinx

What did the FBI and CIA do to Mr. Trump that was political? The head of the CIA blasted Mr. Trump for his (Trump's) public statements regarding his distrust and complete lack of confidence in our intelligence community. THAT is not the hallmark of a leader. Trump deserved to get blasted...the problem with Trump is he is too thin skinned and too self centered. His fascination with Mr. Putin is also a problem.

Who is "hellbent on starting war"??? Don't you understand there is an much wider set of options than kneeling before Mr. Putin (seemingly Mr. Trump's approach) or war (your concept)? The Russians attempted to meddle in our election...apparently that is just hunky dory with you. The Russians have invaded their neighbors...apparently that is hunky dory too. The Russian govt is "not playing fair" (to quote Mr. Trump's favorite excuse) with the rest of the world...and you just want to turn a blind eye?

Good lord...yes...yes...Mr. Reagan and ONLY Mr. Reagan was responsible for the economic collapse of Russia and the miscommunication between soldiers at a Berlin checkpoint and their superiors.

Well first Hon we have this Dossier, which has been pretty much exposed as BS.
Then we have the CIA and FBI claiming without proof that the Russians passed on Wikileaks.
When did it become the job of the CIA to attack a President Elect?
When did Obama decide to place sanctions on Russia when he has no evidence that Russia had anything to do with our election.

I watched TV news a little while ago and they were attacking Brennan as the possible source of the Dossier leak.
Yet they make no mention of Obama inciting the Russians with his accusations he cannot prove.

It is claimed that Brenna is a convert to Islam, I don't know, but IMO he and Obama are in league too leave trump with a mess.
How can anyone blame Trump for not trusting this CIA or the Justice Department including the FBI after the meeting of Lynch and Bill Clinton and the insane speech Comey gave telling us what Hillary was guilty of and then deciding not to prosecute./

If I were President the firings would be quick and many.