The Russians have began part 2, releasing the pictures

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
image.jpeg

Give me a sec, that seems to be the wrong file.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is one of the things that make me pity Hillary Clinton and kind of wish she'd have gotten her due. Of course, then she opens her filthy lying corrupt mouth and I get over it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I want to make sure everyone knows that that photo is a fake. You all knew that, right?

Okay, now that that's out of the way, while that specific photo is a fake, the situation depicted is still very real and well documented. Everyone except the most ardent Clinton loyalists and deniers knows and accepts that Willie Jeff couldn't keep little Willy in his pants, and indeed used his position of power to sexually harass (and occasionally abuse) women. Nobody on either side of the aisle, with any credibility, denies this. There are almost certainly photos, video, and audio of Willie Jeff in a compromising position. There have to be - it's not like he was discreet.

It's interesting, then, that Trump is being accused of something that doesn't even sound like him (the public him or even the alleged him) and there is some mysterious video of it that is only rumored and has never been produced.

I was going somewhere with this but I'm also frying potatoes and onions, so my attention span is limited. I'll get back to this at some point....

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I want to make sure everyone knows that that photo is a fake. You all knew that, right?

Okay, now that that's out of the way, while that specific photo is a fake, the situation depicted is still very real and well documented. Everyone except the most ardent Clinton loyalists and deniers knows and accepts that Willie Jeff couldn't keep little Willy in his pants, and indeed used his position of power to sexually harass (and occasionally abuse) women. Nobody on either side of the aisle, with any credibility, denies this. There are almost certainly photos, video, and audio of Willie Jeff in a compromising position. There have to be - it's not like he was discreet.

It's interesting, then, that Trump is being accused of something that doesn't even sound like him (the public him or even the alleged him) and there is some mysterious video of it that is only rumored and has never been produced.

I was going somewhere with this but I'm also frying potatoes and onions, so my attention span is limited. I'll get back to this at some point....

its just supposed to be amusing, not trying to make any social commentary.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
its just supposed to be amusing, not trying to make any social commentary.

I know, but I wanted to head certain people off at the pass before they come in and go, "You ignorant redneck poopy face fart blossom! That pic isn't even real, you stupid turnip."