Part I: Undercover investigation exposes groups plotting criminal activity at Trump inauguration

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Part I: Undercover investigation exposes groups plotting criminal activity at Trump inauguration

Hijinx

If they go to war they better be prepared for it to end with their defeat. These people should be punished to the full extent of the law.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The Soros, NWO, no borders, globalist, stomp on America thing is worse than I thought. Thank God it was stopped in its tracks by Hillary not winning the election. God is smiling down on us for now. We shall see what happens. Peaceful transition of power means nothing to people that don't understand how our country works. They think it should be their way. Period. Well, guess what? Enough was enough. Period. That is why Trump will be prez on Friday. And, if anything bad happens at the inauguration barring it was ISIS, people will pay the price because patriots are sick of the shiat. Just sayin'...

PsyOps

Pixelated
The Soros, NWO, no borders, globalist, stomp on America thing is worse than I thought.

You mean all the all the violent protests at Trump rallies wasn't enough evidence? I have been warning you folks that this isn't some mere protest against Trump; this is leftist fascism and terrorism. They aim to inflict chaos everywhere.

Hijinx

You mean all the all the violent protests at Trump rallies wasn't enough evidence? I have been warning you folks that this isn't some mere protest against Trump; this is leftist fascism and terrorism. They aim to inflict chaos everywhere.

I hate to say this but there is no denying it.
There are some people who have convictions that will be protesting.
No matter that we see their convictions as wrong they are entitled to them.

Now lets say mixed in this crowd with convictions there are people who intend to be violent.
They intend to get in the face of law and to disrupt the Inauguration with more than protest.
When the SHTF police will not be able to discern who started it and people are going to get hurt.

I suppose that's called Tough ####,but there will surely be an outcry from the anti Trump crowd.
This is all factored in and these people and their supposed convictions are being used.

If you are not there for the Inauguration and you have a brain. Stay Home. This is not going to be a safe place.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I hate to say this but there is no denying it.
There are some people who have convictions that will be protesting.
No matter that we see their convictions as wrong they are entitled to them.

Now lets say mixed in this crowd with convictions there are people who intend to be violent.
They intend to get in the face of law and to disrupt the Inauguration with more than protest.
When the SHTF police will not be able to discern who started it and people are going to get hurt.

I suppose that's called Tough ####,but there will surely be an outcry from the anti Trump crowd.
This is all factored in and these people and their supposed convictions are being used.

If you are not there for the Inauguration and you have a brain. Stay Home. This is not going to be a safe place.

Where those people with "convictions" saying "please don't hijack our peaceful protests"?