ENT Doctor recommendation

tastycake

I am looking for recommendations for an ENT doctor in Southern Maryland. I am going to need hearing aids and need to start with a hearing exam. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

luvmygdaughters

Dr. Cindy Daly in Leonardtown. She is a little on the abrupt side, but a great doctor. Her office is located in the buildings where the Ledo's and Salsa's restaurants are.

belvak

Happy Camper
I second Dr. Daly! She's great. I don't see the "abruptness" in her. I've found her to have a bit of a dry sense of humor, though I have gotten smiles out of her before! Hubby likes her too!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Dr. Gayle Anderson at Calvert Otolaryngology! Love her. Just saw her yesterday and was very pleased with her bedside manner and her willingness to take the time to discuss and EXPLAIN. I'm a very well informed patient and proactive in my care, and she acknowledged that and was NOT condescending about it at all. I highly recommend her!

131 Main Street Ste. 202 Prince Frederick. 410-535-6975

luvmygdaughters

I second Dr. Daly! She's great. I don't see the "abruptness" in her. I've found her to have a bit of a dry sense of humor, though I have gotten smiles out of her before! Hubby likes her too!

Maybe abrupt isn't the right word. I do love her!! My husband had a place on the inside of his throat, this was after he was diagnosed with bladder cancer, we went to see Dr. Daly, she was great but did not mince her words, which I liked. Anyway the place was determined to be benign and Dr. Daly got rid of it. I went to see her a few years ago, had water lodged in my ear that would not drain, she took care of it.

hollywoodrenee

I went to Dr. Daly's office several years ago and was not pleased with the outcome. I was sold hearing aids that never worked for me. After going back for repeated adjustments I gave up on them. A few months ago, on others recommendations, I went to Hearing Professionals in California. Dr. Diaz was my audiologist and she was great. I received a thorough screening and am very happy with my new hearing aids.