MSNBC just now...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...said, live, in reference to the Trump-Lewis tiff, started off with..."Lewis started this with his comments to our own Chuck Todd"

MSNBC

Then....referencing Trumps tweet responses to Lewis, now calling him a liar about never having boycotted inaugurations, MSNBC then said 'we fact checked this and it is true, Lewis did boycott Bush's inauguration in 2001..."

MSNBC

Please now comment that that never happens, must be the first time, couldn't be true, doesn't matter, whatever.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled denial. :buddies:

SamSpade

What surprises me is that they went there at all.

Otherwise, kind of hard to deny something that not only is easy to corroborate but has been all over the news and social media.

AND ---

It reminds those faithful on the left who still think 2000 was stolen by Bush.

This_person

...said, live, in reference to the Trump-Lewis tiff, started off with..."Lewis started this with his comments to our own Chuck Todd"

MSNBC

Then....referencing Trumps tweet responses to Lewis, now calling him a liar about never having boycotted inaugurations, MSNBC then said 'we fact checked this and it is true, Lewis did boycott Bush's inauguration in 2001..."

MSNBC

Please now comment that that never happens, must be the first time, couldn't be true, doesn't matter, whatever.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled denial. :buddies:

Yesterday, they explained that the leaked/hacked e-mails had little if no effect on the election. They showed in graphs and charts and simple explanation that the people who decided for whom they would vote picked Trump strongly since Sept - long before the leaks and longer before the Comey announcement. You had to go back to at least August for people to say they preferred Clinton.

Yes, MSNBC did that. And, the commentator literally said he was being "yelled at in my ear to stop, stop now" while doing it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You'd be shocked that this isn't the first time they've said so. They've be saying, from the beginning, Lewis started it. :shrug:

The fact that you even had to start this thread indicates there is a problem with dishonest and biased reporting at MSNBC. This reputation isn't just made up.

glhs837

Power with Control
Sick, yes SICK am I, at how much Trump ass MSNBC is kissing!

"Dude, please, we're selling adtime over here........ flavor of the month is Trump, so that's what we're kissing........ you all elect a toad, it's lipwart city for us"

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sick, yes SICK am I, at how much Trump ass MSNBC is kissing!

As I am sure you realize, the point isn't that MSNBC has decided to throw in with the Donald and that it is more to address the incessant zero sum thinking we do as a society. MSNBC, while being perhaps the biggest ANTI trump news outlet, even they tell the actual story and they do it in enough context to say "OK, that's fairly reasonable reporting" And then, the spend the rest of the segment not addressing that Lewis asked for it but that Trump should be more Presidential and not respond. Or that Lewis has some other free pass.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The fact that you even had to start this thread indicates there is a problem with dishonest and biased reporting at MSNBC. This reputation isn't just made up.

And my goal is not to absolve them but it is to show they are no more ALL left than FOX is ALL right.

Toxick

Splat
As I am sure you realize, the point isn't that MSNBC has decided to throw in with the Donald and that it is more to address the incessant zero sum thinking we do as a society. MSNBC, while being perhaps the biggest ANTI trump news outlet, even they tell the actual story and they do it in enough context to say "OK, that's fairly reasonable reporting" And then, the spend the rest of the segment not addressing that Lewis asked for it but that Trump should be more Presidential and not respond. Or that Lewis has some other free pass.

Dude.

Come on.