On his way out, Obama has proven he is not a patriot...

PsyOps

Pixelated
This can't go by without saying... it depends on what you mean by 'patriot'. He accomplished some very leftist things which come across as very patriotic to the left. And left views people like you - a flag-saluting, God-fearing, pledge-citing, national defense-caring person - as a danger to their leftist cause, and detrimental to what they view this country to be. Another sign of ‘patriotism’ is when something or someone comes along and unites the entire country. War is one of those uniters. Another 911 happens and people will, at least for a time, unite to fight the enemy.

We’re so divided these days that I don’t see any person with the wisdom to unite us or establish some sort of singular patriotism.

tommyjo

This can't go by without saying... it depends on what you mean by 'patriot'. He accomplished some very leftist things which come across as very patriotic to the left. And left views people like you - a flag-saluting, God-fearing, pledge-citing, national defense-caring person - as a danger to their leftist cause, and detrimental to what they view this country to be. Another sign of ‘patriotism’ is when something or someone comes along and unites the entire country. War is one of those uniters. Another 911 happens and people will, at least for a time, unite to fight the enemy.

We’re so divided these days that I don’t see any person with the wisdom to unite us or establish some sort of singular patriotism.

My guess would be that your little speech doesn't answer the question Littlelady is asking.

In her post-closing time stupor, Littlelady didn't bother to describe what her point was. Given the "on his way out" start to her title, she is likely asking about the sentence commutation that was announced yesterday.

When she sobers up and has her first drinkiepoo to clear her head this morning, maybe she can elaborate.

BTW: I doubt any intelligent person would see a "a flag-saluting, God-fearing, pledge-citing, national defense-caring person" as a danger. What is dangerous is her ignorance of just about every level of how our govt, economy and society was set up and functions.

PsyOps

Pixelated
BTW: I doubt any intelligent person would see a "a flag-saluting, God-fearing, pledge-citing, national defense-caring person" as a danger. What is dangerous is her ignorance of just about every level of how our govt, economy and society was set up and functions.

So, your life has been at risk because of what LL posts? I can see you now, peaking out your window looking for the apocalypse right after LL posts something. :lol:

Obama apparently saw these people as dangerous with his ‘bitter clinger’ comments.

Hijinx

LMAO That description sure isn't of Obama nor his old lady.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
obama is nothing but a MEtriot. All about the narcissistic hisself. It'll take a long time, if ever, to undo all the damage the one has inflicted on us.

Chris0nllyn

...drinkiepoo...

That you, Mr. Lahey?

59346646.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
I believe most of us knew that well into his first term. Of course the left never caught on because most of them aren't either.

Obama is an ass! traitor!,, I could go on for hrs, but its useless, the left is out of control!

obama is nothing but a MEtriot. All about the narcissistic hisself. It'll take a long time, if ever, to undo all the damage the one has inflicted on us.

:yay:

Obama's picture would not be next to this definition in the dictionary. He is not a patriot according to the definition. As Roman says, jmo, yo! :patriot:

1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion. 2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/patriot

littlelady

God bless the USA
My guess would be that your little speech doesn't answer the question Littlelady is asking.

In her post-closing time stupor, Littlelady didn't bother to describe what her point was. Given the "on his way out" start to her title, she is likely asking about the sentence commutation that was announced yesterday.

When she sobers up and has her first drinkiepoo to clear her head this morning, maybe she can elaborate.

I was waiting til later in the night to respond to you (just for fun)because you always say I post when I am drinking. I imbibe, now and then, but I don't drink Kool-Aid; which you, obviously, do. Has alcohol never touched your lips? If you are so uncomfortable here, and you always reference that, why don't you leave, and find some libprog, leftist, cry baby, hypocritical safe space where no one will argue with you. I saw today that you called this forum a POS. I ask again why are you still here? Does it mean your fellow libs don't like you, either, or are you a bully that you accuse Trump of being; or does it mean that you don't know who you are, or are you a mediocre Negro? Just wondering.

Actually, the mediocre Negro reference by Hill is quite shocking. Are you ok with that? Seems those few words just undid 50 years of MLK. Oh, and Obama didn't help, either.

And, yes, Obama is not a patriot because he just let a traitor go free. What does that make Obama? Answer: a traitor. The reason for my thread. You are welcome. Now, shoo fly, and never come back! Just to let you know, nothing you say here changes anyone's mind because of the way you say it. Kind of like Lewis and Hill. They should go on the road as a gig, like O'Reilly, Miller, and Watters, :lol: Do you ever listen to Sheriff Clarke?

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I was waiting til later in the night to respond to you (just for fun)because you always say I post when I am drinking. I imbibe, now and then, but I don't drink Kool-Aid; which you, obviously, do. Has alcohol never touched your lips? If you are so uncomfortable here, and you always reference that, why don't you leave, and find some libprog, leftist, cry baby, hypocritical safe space where no one will argue with you. I saw today that you called this forum a POS. I ask again why are you still here? Does it mean your fellow libs don't like you, either, or are you a bully that you accuse Trump of being; or does it mean that you don't know who you are, or are you a mediocre Negro? Just wondering.

TJ thrives off of remaining in a constant state of anger. It's much harder to be angry when you're hanging out with people that always agree with you. This is the perfect place for someone like TJ.