Haven't heard that word in awhile

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/i-a...alls-marc-lamont-hill-a-lackey-for-democrats/

“It was a bunch of mediocre Negroes being dragged in front of TV as a photo op for Donald Trump’s exploitative campaign against black people,” Hill said of Trump’s meeting with Harvey.

Several hours later, Clarke fired back on Twitter: “I am tired of this jigaboo telling black people who they should be, what they should do. He’s a lackey for Democrats.”

:lmao:

Marc Lamont Hill is that black kid who calls other black kids "acting white" and "Tom" when they do well in school and stay out of trouble. In the comments to the above link, the racists come out in full force to call David Clarke every racially derogatory name in the book, and some they made up. Because that's the type of audience Raw Story attracts. We will note the stereotype of the black gang up and beat down is in full force as well.

Hijinx

Imagine this gal heard the word, but in a different context.

http://forums.somd.com/threads/297915-Public-flogging-for-news-anchor-s-gaffe

Clarke plays to a different drummer.
Mark Lamont calling black Trump supporters Mediocre Negroes was an insult. It was meant to be an insult.
It was meant to denigrate any black who doesn't have the racist attitude that Lamont Hill has.
And indeed Hills comment was meant as racist.

People like Hill are divisive and hate filled and cannot understand why successful blacks who want to get along with whites do not have their same attitude.
People like Hill are creating an environment of hate. They are encouraging blacks to hate.

Jigaboo may indeed be a derogatory term and not so polite and Mediocre Negro's , but is used in the same manner.

black dog

Free America
I have family in Tennessee and Mississippi, all those words are alive and well.

Hair – Colored Spade Lyrics

I'm a colored spade
A ######, a black ######
A jungle bunny, Jigaboo coon
Pickaninny mau mau

Uncle Tom, Aunt Jemima
Little Black Sambo

Cotton pickin'
Swamp guinea
Junk man
Shoeshine boy

Elevator operator
Table cleaner at Horn and Hardart
Slave voodoo, zombie
Ubangi lipped

Flat nose, tap dancin'
Resident of Harlem

And president of
The United States of Love
President of
The United States of Love

[Incomprehensible] this man at dinner
You're gonna have to feed him

Watermelon, hominy grits
An' shortnin' bread
Alligator ribs and pig tails
Some black eyed peas
Hot chilies

Some watermelon hominy grits
An' shortnin' bread, alligator ribs
Piggy tails, black eyed peas
Collard greens

And if you don't watch out
The boogie man will get you
Boo!

Did you hear what he said about boogie man?
That guy has got to be outta his mind
I think he said boogie man, that sure is nasty
[That's somthing you said]

[video=youtube_share;udL0BuZZeog]https://youtu.be/udL0BuZZeog[/video]

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/i-a...alls-marc-lamont-hill-a-lackey-for-democrats/

“It was a bunch of mediocre Negroes being dragged in front of TV as a photo op for Donald Trump’s exploitative campaign against black people,” Hill said of Trump’s meeting with Harvey.

Several hours later, Clarke fired back on Twitter: “I am tired of this jigaboo telling black people who they should be, what they should do. He’s a lackey for Democrats.”

:lmao:

Marc Lamont Hill is that black kid who calls other black kids "acting white" and "Tom" when they do well in school and stay out of trouble. In the comments to the above link, the racists come out in full force to call David Clarke every racially derogatory name in the book, and some they made up. Because that's the type of audience Raw Story attracts. We will note the stereotype of the black gang up and beat down is in full force as well.

OMG! This is no lie - I hovered over this thread and I KNEW this would be the story you were posting just from the title! :killingme I read this earlier today on FB and I about died laughing at the lunch table at work. :roflmao