Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CBS News Ben Swann does a "Reality Check" on Pizzagate

Quote Originally Posted by CalvertNewb View Post
    What a smart well thought out response. You caught me. If only I was as clever as you i would have gotten away with it.

God you're pathetic.
    Interesting you did not deny it....\

But, on a more serious note, while you believe it could be debunked, for that to happen it must be investigated with an open mind. Are you for that?
    It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Jiddu Krisnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Interesting you did not deny it....\

But, on a more serious note, while you believe it could be debunked, for that to happen it must be investigated with an open mind. Are you for that?
    Absolutely. I have read all the Podesta emails, I have seen the comparison of the "symbols of pedophelia" that are supposedly on their website. I have also been there in person many times and have found no behavior or activities to be untoward.

If you think you have some proof to provide i'd be happy to look at it. Just as I would hope you would be willing to go there and see for yourself before believing in conspiracy theories.

Blog Entries
    I have also been there in person many times and have found no behavior or activities to be untoward.

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Why don;t you ever add anything of value to the discussion? Are you 12? or just not smart? Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

Absolutely. I have read all the Podesta emails, I have seen the comparison of the "symbols of pedophelia" that are supposedly on their website. I have also been there in person many times and have found no behavior or activities to be untoward.

If you think you have some proof to provide i'd be happy to look at it. Just as I would hope you would be willing to go there and see for yourself before believing in conspiracy theories.
    I neither believe nor don't. The reporter suggested that there are some interesting things to make it worth an actual investigation (not you looking at stuff on the internet), and I DO believe that.

I have no idea about this place, about Podesta, or anything else on that subject. I don't live in that world, nor do I investigate criminal activity for a living. Seems worth the investigation, though.
    Jiddu Krisnamurti

Blog Entries
    Are you 12?
    Interesting..I was wondering the same thing about you. Narrative parrot..hopelessly naive...childishly simplistic arguments..

My job is to sit behind my desk and look out over the water whilst tormenting lefties that don't possess critical thinking or reasoning skills. It's a living.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

The op said I'm not sure about this and I heard that. There wasn't any substance to what they said which is why I responded the way I did.

You could argue that anything is worth investigating if that is your criteria. All of the stuff I mentioned was contained in th related videos and is the basis for the entire theory you moron.

Blog Entries
    T There wasn't any substance to what they said .
    Kinda like that whole "Russian" thing, then. Gotcha.

The op said I'm not sure about this and I heard that. There wasn't any substance to what they said which is why I responded the way I did.

You could argue that anything is worth investigating if that is your criteria. All of the stuff I mentioned was contained in th related videos and is the basis for the entire theory you moron.
    So, "you moron" is trying to understand opposing points of view?
    Jiddu Krisnamurti

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    So, "you moron" is trying to understand opposing points of view?
    It's code.

Members who have read this thread: 56