[video=youtube;Uyb2xWttc-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyb2xWttc-s[/video]

mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;69z3ruB3mwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69z3ruB3mwY[/video]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is "pizzagate"? That thing where supposedly Hillary Clinton was involved in a pedo sting? I'll google, but prefer someone who followed that story explain it to me.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
What is "pizzagate"? That thing where supposedly Hillary Clinton was involved in a pedo sting? I'll google, but prefer someone who followed that story explain it to me.

The name pizzagate, from my understanding, and I could be wrong, had something to do with 4chan. I guess they used the term first. What happened, though, was that when that nutjob went into Comet pizza, and started shooting, the MSM was able to use that as a detractor. Now they're calling pizzagate fake news, and steering the narrative away from the emails in which there's all this talk about food, in statements that don't make sense. Unless you do some digging and read the emails, you won't get it. Food items are being used as code for something, and to be perfectly honest, the way it's being used truly does sound like something sick. For instance, in one email someone, I think it was Podesta, said something to the effect of having "pizza for an hour". There is also supposedly a list put out by the FBI that has that terminology listed, and what it means (the code).

In the end, the guys that own comet pizza would appear to actually have a connection to what has now been dubbed "pizzagate". That said, this investigation has been going on for decades, and people involved in the investigation have been said to have had interesting and untimely deaths, like Senator Nancy Shaeffer (GA) for exposing CPS for taking kids from homes where nothing had happened, making up stories, and children disappearing after they had been brought into the "system". I'm tellin' ya', if you start with one video on YT about this, you get another thousand video's on the same subject. Yesterday I watched an interview with a 15 year old girl who had been a sex slave since she was 2 or 3 years old. Her story was also in the news (UK). She talks about being a sex slave, and ritual killings. That's why I ask, "how deep does this rabbit hole go?". I don't think for a minute that this is some conspiracy theory. I think a lot of very powerful people are behind it. Matter of fact, I believe the owner of Comet Pizza was listed as one of the 50 most powerful or rich people in DC. How does a Pizza shop owner become one of the most powerful, or richest people, in DC?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
this is the vid that I got the story on Nancy Schaeffer.

[video=youtube;ERRbfejfKIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERRbfejfKIE[/video]

Kev_Russell

The name pizzagate, from my understanding, and I could be wrong, had something to do with 4chan. I guess they used the term first. What happened, though, was that when that nutjob went into Comet pizza, and started shooting, the MSM was able to use that as a detractor. Now they're calling pizzagate fake news, and steering the narrative away from the emails in which there's all this talk about food, in statements that don't make sense. Unless you do some digging and read the emails, you won't get it. Food items are being used as code for something, and to be perfectly honest, the way it's being used truly does sound like something sick. For instance, in one email someone, I think it was Podesta, said something to the effect of having "pizza for an hour". There is also supposedly a list put out by the FBI that has that terminology listed, and what it means (the code).

In the end, the guys that own comet pizza would appear to actually have a connection to what has now been dubbed "pizzagate". That said, this investigation has been going on for decades, and people involved in the investigation have been said to have had interesting and untimely deaths, like Senator Nancy Shaeffer (GA) for exposing CPS for taking kids from homes where nothing had happened, making up stories, and children disappearing after they had been brought into the "system". I'm tellin' ya', if you start with one video on YT about this, you get another thousand video's on the same subject. Yesterday I watched an interview with a 15 year old girl who had been a sex slave since she was 2 or 3 years old. Her story was also in the news (UK). She talks about being a sex slave, and ritual killings. That's why I ask, "how deep does this rabbit hole go?". I don't think for a minute that this is some conspiracy theory. I think a lot of very powerful people are behind it. Matter of fact, I believe the owner of Comet Pizza was listed as one of the 50 most powerful or rich people in DC. How does a Pizza shop owner become one of the most powerful, or richest people, in DC?

LOL.

Get help. Now.

littlelady

God bless the USA
LOL.

Get help. Now.

You are the one that needs help. I understand how hard it is for you to ask for it; so to speak. :lol: We are here for you. Just reach out!

:killingme:

I don't know where you live, but SoMD is a very conservative part of the state. So, if you think you will change peoples' minds here, you are sadly mistaken. US conservatives are outnumbered, but we hold our own.

Last edited:

Kev_Russell

You are the one that needs help. I understand how hard it is for you to ask for it; so to speak. :lol: We are here for you. Just reach out!

:killingme:

I don't know where you live, but SoMD is a very conservative part of the state. So, if you think you will change peoples' minds here, you are sadly mistaken. US conservatives are outnumbered, but we hold our own.

Ah yes, more low-level collectivism and showing your leftist roots. I always get a chuckle drawing that out of you people. You're too easy! It's like that pile of dog poop when you're carrying groceries -- you don't see it and step right in it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yeah, this whole pizzagate thing is just fake news.

[video=youtube;v55uBk5zx5o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v55uBk5zx5o[/video]

CalvertNewb

I love how in your description you say "supposedly", " i think it was Podesta" and then I watched a documentary about a sex slave. "i believe the owner was listed as one of the 50 most powerful or rich people in DC"

You literally have no proof and no idea what you are talking about but you are convinced it must be true. It's sad that you are so willing to ruin someones reputation because you watched a few youtube videos and can't understand the difference between the truth and fiction.

I've been to this place dozens of times. It's a pizza place. The have bands sometimes, they have ping pong tables. Good grief

Last edited:

Clem72

What a smart well thought out response. You caught me. If only I was as clever as you i would have gotten away with it.

God you're pathetic.

It is odd that you have been there dozens of times if it's just a regular pizza place. I haven't even been to Ledo's dozens of times, and I like their pizza and it's 2 blocks from my home.

CalvertNewb

It is odd that you have been there dozens of times if it's just a regular pizza place. I haven't even been to Ledo's dozens of times, and I like their pizza and it's 2 blocks from my home.

When you live in a city and have friends you tend to go out to eat 3-4 times a week. It adds up quick.

Seriously stop whining and go have a pizza and see for yourself. It's not that hard to "debunk" this insane theory

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Newb exaggerates. A lot. Often.