Butthurt: Inauguration Boycott Includes Two Maryland Lawmakers; Another Is Undecided

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Butthurt: Inauguration Boycott Includes Two Maryland Lawmakers; Another Is Undecided

Date: 01-19-2017 01:32 AM

Summary: As Friday's presidential inauguration of Donald J. Trump draws closer, speculation over who won't be in attendance has become as much a talking point as the event itself, with more than 50 members of Congress already saying they'll skip the ceremony.

Click here for the full story...

littlelady

God bless the USA
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Butthurt: Inauguration Boycott Includes Two Maryland Lawmakers; Another Is Undecided

Date: 01-19-2017 01:32 AM

Summary: As Friday's presidential inauguration of Donald J. Trump draws closer, speculation over who won't be in attendance has become as much a talking point as the event itself, with more than 50 members of Congress already saying they'll skip the ceremony.

Click here for the full story...

Thank you, newsBot, for posting. Out of control is an understatement. The thing is that if every single Dem/libprog boycotted, Trump will still be our prez. All this craziness/crying by the Left shows me how close America came to going asunder.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Amazing! Loyalty to party first. Why bother taking an oath?

Let them stay homw.

Who really cares.? They won't be missed.

The big thing here is to try to see that after this they will not be invited, because they won't be in office.
Vote them out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump says good, there will be more room for his family, friends, and supporters. They're not making the statement they had hoped with this childish tantrum.

There was some Philly politician on Tucker last night and I'm constantly astounded that these illiterate morons get elected to office. It doesn't speak very highly of the people in their district.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Let them stay homw.

Who really cares.? They won't be missed.

The big thing here is to try to see that after this they will not be invited, because they won't be in office.
Vote them out.

I don't care about them staying home - or whatever they decide to do on that day. This whole anti-Trump thing is taking the form of a cult though. They are fanatical about it. I think the direction it's headed is dangerous. They are rejecting the system that has elected every president, as defined in our constitution. They are anti-constitutionalists. Maybe this is the opportunity they've been looking for the final destroy the thing that has gotten in their way time-and-time-again: the constitution.

PsyOps

Pixelated
There was some Philly politician on Tucker last night and I'm constantly astounded that these illiterate morons get elected to office. It doesn't speak very highly of the people in their district.

I like when Tucker laughs at these people.

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't care about them staying home - or whatever they decide to do on that day. This whole anti-Trump thing is taking the form of a cult though. They are fanatical about it. I think the direction it's headed is dangerous. They are rejecting the system that has elected every president, as defined in our constitution. They are anti-constitutionalists. Maybe this is the opportunity they've been looking for the final destroy the thing that has gotten in their way time-and-time-again: the constitution.

Exactly, you can see shades of the French Revolution in this if you look. With conservatives playing the roles of the aristocracy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I like when Tucker laughs at these people.

I find them a waste of time. Like that dumbass he had on there the other night who was "recruiting paid protesters". That whole segment was painful. Tucker needs to step up his game, otherwise we'll start tuning out after O'Reilly and put in Hill Street Blues.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I find them a waste of time. Like that dumbass he had on there the other night who was "recruiting paid protesters". That whole segment was painful. Tucker needs to step up his game, otherwise we'll start tuning out after O'Reilly and put in Hill Street Blues.

You mean the guy with the fake name? That was embarrassing. I agree with you that Tucker really needs to get people on with some credibility. I don't want to watch tabloid BS.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This whole anti-Trump thing is taking the form of a cult though.
They are fanatical about it. I think the direction it's headed is dangerous.
They are rejecting the system that has elected every president, as defined in our constitution.
They are anti-constitutionalists.
Maybe this is the opportunity they've been looking for the final destroy the thing that has gotten in their way time-and-time-again: the constitution.

Liberalism is a Mental Disease ....
there is a percentage that has been unhinged for yrs, going back to the Seattle Anti-WTO Riots of 1999
[one tool was interviewed - Property Ownership is violence against others]
- they have been growing in numbers and topics to RIOT about
- Occupy Wall St was but one sign thorough BLM now to Anti-Trump Hysteria
[no one has bitch slapped them down, so they have grown in power - much like the 60s protest movement gather more and more power as NO ONE Stood up to them]
- Zombietime blog did a good JOB cataloging their antics on the Left Coast in years past

now we have money coming in from Groups like Soros Open Society Foundation paying for Professional Protestors

and yes these Progressives want to shut down all debate, any question about facts or motives - you should just DIE and give them all the POWER

Hijinx

Exactly, you can see shades of the French Revolution in this if you look. With conservatives playing the roles of the aristocracy.

Well I am not into playing the Aristocracy. If they want a Civil War they can have it. There's a new CIC now.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Liberalism is a Mental Disease ....
there is a percentage that has been unhinged for yrs, going back to the Seattle Anti-WTO Riots of 1999
[one tool was interviewed - Property Ownership is violence against others]
- they have been growing in numbers and topics to RIOT about
- Occupy Wall St was but one sign thorough BLM now to Anti-Trump Hysteria
[no one has bitch slapped them down, so they have grown in power - much like the 60s protest movement gather more and more power as NO ONE Stood up to them]
- Zombietime blog did a good JOB cataloging their antics on the Left Coast in years past

now we have money coming in from Groups like Soros Open Society Foundation paying for Professional Protestors

and yes these Progressives want to shut down all debate, any question about facts or motives - you should just DIE and give them all the POWER

Members of congress boycotting a presidential election is unprecedented as far as I know. This is no ordinary protest. These are people that took an oath to support and defend the constitution - the same constitution that defines our elections. They show they only care about their own selfish pursuits; screw the constitution.

Wishbone

Members of congress boycotting a presidential election is unprecedented as far as I know. This is no ordinary protest. These are people that took an oath to support and defend the constitution - the same constitution that defines our elections. They show they only care about their own selfish pursuits; screw the constitution.

Democrats were no show for Lincolns inaugural... because they were sure he was going to take away their slaves.

Perhaps they think Trump is going to do the same again, after all of Lyndon's hard work.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Democrats were no show for Lincolns inaugural... because they were sure he was going to take away their slaves.

Perhaps they think Trump is going to do the same again, after all of Lyndon's hard work.

I'm not sure if that's a fair comparison. The 'boycotters' were from the seceding states. They did not consider themselves part of the US.

Toxick

Splat

You usually don't see the word "Butthurt" in headlines.

Although, I think it's possible that the propagation of this word throughout the entire media industry will grow exponentially over the next several years.

Chris0nllyn

You mean the guy with the fake name? That was embarrassing. I agree with you that Tucker really needs to get people on with some credibility. I don't want to watch tabloid BS.

Didn't Tucker call him out and expose him and his organization as fake?