Lies Progressives Tell: Scandal Free Obama

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Stop Pretending The Obama Administration Was ‘Scandal Free.’ It Wasn’t
Obama's 'squeaky-clean' reputation will soon be the only shred of his legacy liberals can hold onto, but even that is a lie.

So. Much. Spin. It’s almost as if Obama realizes that his legacy — which is comprised largely of executive orders that can easily be undone under a new president — is toast. To suggest an enduring legacy his team wants folks to fixate on his “scandal-free” administration because President-elect Donald Trump has said he plans to tear up the Iran nuclear deal and will work with Congress to repeal Obama’s signature health care law, effectively erasing two of Obama’s largest “accomplishments.”

To his credit, Obama wasn’t caught having an extramarital affair with a White House intern, but that doesn’t mean he or his administration were free of scandal. The helpful folks over at Grabien have compiled a list of the Obama administration’s worst scandals and gaffes. So far there are 730 of them, but for the sake of space and time, I’m going to highlight five of the worst.
1. Fast and Furious

Remember “Fast and Furious,” the Bureau of Alcohol Firearms and Tobacco’s illicit gun-running operation that used tax dollars to funnel guns into the hands of Mexican drug lords? The ATF was reportedly using the operation as part of a campaign to push for additional gun control measures. This operation eventually led to the deaths of at least two American border patrol agents and the whistleblower who spilled the beans was later fired by the ATF, a move he says was politically motivated and part of an effort to punish him for going public. To this day, more than 1,000 guns remain missing as a result of this scandal.

This shouldn’t need to be said: restricting Americans’ constitutional right to bear arms is not what the president, or his employees, should be doing. That two Americans were killed in such a constitutionally questionable operation makes it all the worse.

1) The Check is in the Mail
2) No Baby, I won't .... in your .....
3) I am from the Gov. and I am here to help you
4) Obama Administration was Scandal Free for 8 years

:whistle:

SamSpade

Yeah, read this, this morning.

When I first heard him say this, Fast and Furious came to mind immediately.

But 3 and 4 aren't "scandals". They're gross errors in judgment. They're boondoggles. They're colossal idiocy.
And yeah, there were some substantial LYING about Obamacare. Period.

But I don't see anything touching upon criminal behavior.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Sometimes I have a hard time putting into words what I see in liberals that explain why they don't see their own corruption as corruption. The best I can come up with is they truly feel they are working towards the greater good of this country, and are justified in lying, cheating, and stealing as long as it serves their agenda for the 'greater good'. And they think Americans are too stupid to see it (well, some are too stupid I guess). How can any sane person look at what Clinton did and find a way to say it was nothing; that is was some sort of witch hunt by the GOP? How can any sane person see what the IRS did as normal operations? Benghazi? People died, and the best the Obama admin could come up with was a youtube video? With everything came lies. It's at the core of what they are about in order to keep the people in the dark about their real intentions.

And now, after this election, they can't see that it has caught up with them. Rather than accepting this massive loss and learn from it, they aim to foment more lies that only come across as denial of the truth. They truly do live in an alternate universe. They are definitely on a different mental plane than the rest of the country. And they will continue to lose as long they keep playing these childish games and lying to Americans.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The best I can come up with is they truly feel they are working towards the greater good of this country, and are justified in lying, cheating, and stealing as long as it serves their agenda for the 'greater good'.

This is how the media operates. They bend the truth because it will save us from ourselves. After all of them gave Trump a snowball's chance in hell to win the presidency. They manipulated to polls and the narrative. When Trump said he wanted to enforce current immigration laws, the press called him a racist. When Trump announced that we needed to curtail allowing unvetted refugees access to America until our security could be guaranteed, the press labeled him a islamaphobe. Trump's spat with Megan Kelly = misogynist. And on & on it went. 18 months of this. The entire summer when I picked up the USA Today, top fold, front page was another Trump hatchet piece.

Currently the 'dossier' is getting a lot of play when it hasn't even been verified as true. I guess they haven't learned their lesson.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But I don't see anything touching upon criminal behavior.

well I guess since he did not get caught poking a White House Intern, Obama has been scandal free .....

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...als-abuse-government-power-worse-sex-scandals
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presi dency/
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n.../01/16/seven-most-undercovered-obama-scandals

IRS Targets the Tea Party
Fast and Furious Scandal
VA Scandal Gets Less Coverage Than Local New Jersey Story
Relying on “Stupidity of the American Voter” to Pass ObamaCare
ObamaCare Failures
Solyndra Scandal
Ransom for Hostages?