Ft Lauderdale shooter :I did it for ISIS

tommyjo

I heard it on various news sources yesterday...and it included the additional information that the shooter's first "rational" was that the FBI or federal government made him do it because they made him watch ISIS videos or some stuff like that.

Obviously the guy is another whacko with a gun...which is the real "inconvenient truth"...now isn't it?

Hijinx

I heard it on various news sources yesterday...and it included the additional information that the shooter's first "rational" was that the FBI or federal government made him do it because they made him watch ISIS videos or some stuff like that.

Obviously the guy is another whacko with a gun...which is the real "inconvenient truth"...now isn't it?

Whacko Islamic with a gun. If we are going to have truth , lets have it all.

glhs837

Power with Control

Ah, well, pretty much deciding to blow up school busses and cafes and throwing acid in little girsl faces, and locking yourself into a club bathroom and slaughtering a lot of gay people or blowing yourself up or driving a truck into a crowd could all be said to be wacko, so there's that. Would he have chosen to do this barring the conversations with other Islamic wackos who said it's a Good Thing? Or maybe he would have just eaten a bullet by himself.

I do see ABC and CNN, but after that, most of the headlines don't mention this......

https://www.google.com/#q=FBI+airport+shooter&tbm=nws