Backlash

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mp-says-Tom-Ford-not-asked-dress-Melania.html

The Wynn Las Vegas has removed all Tom Ford beauty products and eyewear from the resort after comments the designer made about Melania Trump.

TLDR: Arrogant "fashion designer" sniffs that he wouldn't dress Melania Trump; turns out he was never asked to in the first place; Steve Wynn has removed all Tom Ford merchandise from his Las Vegas resort store; Melania will be wearing Ralph Lauren for the inauguration.

Hijinx

The Wynn Las Vegas will now be accused of homophobia for dropping this gay fashion designers products.
Tom Ford said all men should be penetrated at least once.
This clown and his Husband/wife/whatever have a 4 year old to raise
(Look up Richard Buckley it you want to see a weird looking guy)
Which he paid some poor woman to suffer his invitro-fertilisation to have.
Doesn't sound like a great future for the kid.
If all the kid does is turn into a liberal he will be lucky.

I feel sorry for the kid,being raised by a nut case like this guy is not going to be an easy time

SamSpade

Did you ever think - how many people live in worlds where the product of their work - fashion design, for example - only exists at all but for wealthy people with nothing better to do with their money?

You know, like say, theater or restaurant critic - or even interior designer? That kind of thing?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did you ever think - how many people live in worlds where the product of their work - fashion design, for example - only exists at all but for wealthy people with nothing better to do with their money?

You know, like say, theater or restaurant critic - or even interior designer? That kind of thing?

That's fine - the world needs elitists too, even if just for mocking purposes. It's when they get an inflated sense of their own importance that I have a problem. You're a freaking fashion designer, don't act like you're making the world a better place. You're a stupid critic of restaurants that 99.999% of the population will never patronize, whoop de freaking do. The guys who used to pick up my garbage were more important and necessary than these blowhards. Waitresses, mechanics, plumbers, Target stock boys - those people are way more important to the daily lives of Americans than some silly fashion designer.

Clem72

The Wynn Las Vegas will now be accused of homophobia for dropping this gay fashion designers products.
Tom Ford said all men should be penetrated at least once.
This clown and his Husband/wife/whatever have a 4 year old to raise
(Look up Richard Buckley it you want to see a weird looking guy)
Which he paid some poor woman to suffer his invitro-fertilisation to have.
Doesn't sound like a great future for the kid.
If all the kid does is turn into a liberal he will be lucky.

I feel sorry for the kid,being raised by a nut case like this guy is not going to be an easy time

Did you look all of that up, or do you have encyclopedic knowledge of all gay semi-celebrities and their partners?

tommyjo

That's fine - the world needs elitists too, even if just for mocking purposes. It's when they get an inflated sense of their own importance that I have a problem.

Doesn't your description quite aptly fit our President elect?? Or our you too freaking dense to see that?

You're a freaking fashion designer, don't act like you're making the world a better place. You're a stupid critic of restaurants that 99.999% of the population will never patronize, whoop de freaking do. The guys who used to pick up my garbage were more important and necessary than these blowhards. Waitresses, mechanics, plumbers, Target stock boys - those people are way more important to the daily lives of Americans than some silly fashion designer

Our freaking President Elect is nothing more than a real estate developer who builds golf courses and apt buildings that you will never patronize either. He has no knowledge of or experience with anything that is important to your daily life, either.

This_person

Doesn't your description quite aptly fit our President elect?? Or our you too freaking dense to see that?
Doesn't fit him at all. He's the president-elect. That's a position of some consequence, unlike an "inflated sense of .... importance", he actually has a position of importance in 23 hours.

Our freaking President Elect is nothing more than a real estate developer who builds golf courses and apt buildings that you will never patronize either. He has no knowledge of or experience with anything that is important to your daily life, either.

Yet, he could connect in a way no other person did this election cycle. Strange, eh?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That's fine - the world needs elitists too, even if just for mocking purposes. It's when they get an inflated sense of their own importance that I have a problem. You're a freaking fashion designer, don't act like you're making the world a better place. You're a stupid critic of restaurants that 99.999% of the population will never patronize, whoop de freaking do. The guys who used to pick up my garbage were more important and necessary than these blowhards. Waitresses, mechanics, plumbers, Target stock boys - those people are way more important to the daily lives of Americans than some silly fashion designer.

On Point :yay:

cover very succinctly in this article ...

http://forums.somd.com/threads/317233-Hey-Hollywood-Smugness-Isn-t-a-Political-Strategy

Hijinx

Did you look all of that up, or do you have encyclopedic knowledge of all gay semi-celebrities and their partners?

Looked it up Clem. You see I never heard of this a-hole before, but it seemed a little strange for him to hold such an antagonistic attitude for Trump, and his wife.
As the truth came out it became pretty plain to me what his problem was, maybe not so plain to those who have empathy with him, but WTH, that's what makes the world go round.

Last edited:

Hijinx

You are wrong Tommy Jo. Trump WAS only a real estate developer.
Now he is President, or will be tomorrow, and he is a pretty important part of all our lives.
Now you can go sit on your little throne and contemplate that, but you cannot change it.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

After eight years, we're about to finally dump a guy that had NO experience in any aspect of life, no job of any kind, and proved it royally these last eight years.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

obamacare.jpg