For the Trump protesters

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_0681.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
If only obama would lead them, there would be a flood of leaping lemmings.

Obama wasn't a leader. He was a lemming. There you have it. That is why the last eight years were wasted. Kind of like white noise; so to speak. I don't think lemmings or 'Sorosteros' types respond to that.

That was my attempt at humor. How'd I do? :lol:

Last edited:

SamSpade

TJ has been a little quiet lately. Maybe she's practicing.

Not so much - TJ will have to adjust his/her strategy. (I am still unsure if TJ is female or not, since we once had someone on here named 'tommyjones').

For the past so many years, the modus operandi has been to assault criticism of the left, of Obama or the administration - either with some form of argument or more likely, straight up insult with nothing to back it up.
You could almost hear the rustle of leaves as TJ would come on the scene.

Now that Trump is in the White House - the Supreme Court will have a slightly rightward tilt - both chambers of Congress are Republican - and most of the states are GOP - TJ will have to take the lead, and with nhboy and his cut and paste, that will be unnecessary. Or redundant.

glhs837

Power with Control
Not so much - TJ will have to adjust his/her strategy. (I am still unsure if TJ is female or not, since we once had someone on here named 'tommyjones').

For the past so many years, the modus operandi has been to assault criticism of the left, of Obama or the administration - either with some form of argument or more likely, straight up insult with nothing to back it up.
You could almost hear the rustle of leaves as TJ would come on the scene.

Now that Trump is in the White House - the Supreme Court will have a slightly rightward tilt - both chambers of Congress are Republican - and most of the states are GOP - TJ will have to take the lead, and with nhboy and his cut and paste, that will be unnecessary. Or redundant.

I think it will be a form of "No leaf that falls has not been ruthlessly slaughtered before it's time by the evil Trump and his minions" Every single thing will be the fault of the right.

Agee

Ah, The "Snowflakes"...

Your right to demonstrate, check; your right to not attend/perform at the inauguration, check; your right to spread your agenda, check; your right to declare yourselves the voice and conscience of this country, FAIL!

You are entertainers, you get paid, ridiculously paid to act and make gazillions of dollars for studios, not to be the self-proclaimed leaders of all things Washington. Tune-in, your reality is not the reality of the majority of hard working souls of this country.

Get over your pompous azzes and support your country! Without it your are nothing more than the bearded lady at a carnival...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ah, The "Snowflakes"...

Your right to demonstrate, check; your right to not attend/perform at the inauguration, check; your right to spread your agenda, check; your right to declare yourselves the voice and conscience of this country, FAIL!

You are entertainers, you get paid, ridiculously paid to act and make gazillions of dollars for studios, not to be the self-proclaimed leaders of all things Washington. Tune-in, your reality is not the reality of the majority of hard working souls of this country.

Get over your pompous azzes and support your country! Without it your are nothing more than the bearded lady at a carnival...

:clap:

PsyOps

Pixelated

TJ has a singular approach to everything - insult. I don't think she is capable of adjusting. There's just too much hate in that person's heart.

I always thought TJ is a guy. But he (or she) seems okay with being called 'she', so I'll play along. :dance:

Hijinx

I forget who it was,but a basketball player who get money for advertising shoes made the smartest comment of this election when they asked him who he supported he said. "Both Parties wear shoes."

These celebrities should take his words under advisement.