Bann, please be aware these bruisers will be out there tomorrow!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Bann beware.jpg

Take care and take a pointy-ended umbrella

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yes, Bann, listen to Dr. Lurk, and find a spot close to the Bikers for Trump. That is where I would place myself. What a historical event it will be. Watching the festivities tonight on the telly was quite inspiring. Have fun, and stay safe!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm probably one of the most liberal people here when it comes to personal choices, but I'd have to point and laugh at these guys.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
View attachment 116754

Take care and take a pointy-ended umbrella

:killingme

If I see those freaks, I'll take pix! No pointy - ended umbrellas are allowed. That's okay - BFF and I aren't interested in making news or being on the news.

Can't wait to be there tomorrow. I'm up way too late, had to fix my new phone up. I broked my other one, and Foxhound was already thinking of getting a new one, so he gave me his old one. I hate setting up new phones and I NEEED a phone tomorrow. Of all weeks to break my phone. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yes, Bann, listen to Dr. Lurk, and find a spot close to the Bikers for Trump. That is where I would place myself. What a historical event it will be. Watching the festivities tonight on the telly was quite inspiring. Have fun, and stay safe!

We have tickets to the Capitol grounds - and our plan is to get off the Metro only about 2 blocks from our checkpoint. From there, we won't be where the rest of humanity without tickets will be. There are about 250,000 ticket holders, but I'm pretty sure those won't be protestors. IF there are any in that area, they'll probably be dealt with easily. I'm not sure where the Bikers will be, but if we see them, I'll try to get pic with them! :yay: