The Iinauguration

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The trumpster is about to make his entrance. He looks nervous and serious. He should be. He needs to be. It ain't a game anymore, the Donald. Do us right.:patriot:

I was working in another room from the TV, and could have sworn I heard the Darth Vader procession.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
So much for separation of church and state.

Please. When an official belief system is declared by the government, let me know. Until then, officials can and should believe an allow others to believe in what they believe.

Get over it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Please. When an official belief system is declared by the government, let me know. Until then, officials can and should believe an allow others to believe in what they believe.

Get over it.

Get over it? You fine with a few lines from the Koran? How about the Book of Mormon? If you believe in religious freedom, you can not condone this. The ONLY way we can have government protected freedom of religion is if the gummint is secular.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Damn. Trump is staying with the campaign theme. Huh. Usually, this is when they start the "Well, it won't be as easy as I suggested during the campaign..."

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I can see obama cringing aabout "Islamic terrorists". Finally said on the world stage, thank you.