DRAIN THE SWAMP: ButtHurt Hoyer Slams Trump's Inaug Speech

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
ButtHurt Hoyer has been taking cheap shots at Trump since he won the election, on behalf of the predator class, of whom he represents as one of their public-facing minions. Not more than an hour after the inauguration started, Hoyer released another one of his statements:

“President Trump had an opportunity today to unite this country in his inaugural remarks. He chose not to do that, instead repeating the divisive rhetoric of his campaign and painting a dark picture of an America in decline - something very far from the truth, which demeans the hard work and sacrifices of the millions of Americans who have rebuilt our economy since the recession. Beginning today, he and his administration inherit the sacred responsibility of governing the world’s greatest democracy. To do so, the President will have to set aside such divisive rhetoric. He must extend a hand to the plurality of Americans who did not choose him to be our next leader.

“President Trump also comes into office amid questions about America’s role in the world and its commitment to the system of global security that has maintained peace and promoted freedom and human rights since the end of World War II. He would do well, in his first days and weeks in office, to make clear that America will continue to stand by its allies and promote stability and adherence to international law. Let us never forget that America is powerful not only by the might of our arms but by adhering to our principles.

“I join in thanking former President Obama and former Vice President Biden, and their families, for their service over these past eight years. I hope President Trump and Vice President Pence will look to the record of steady and wise leadership as a model as they take on the responsibilities of governing. And, like all Americans, I pray for the safety and success of this great nation over the four years ahead.”

Either Hoyer hasn't been paying attention for the last 24 years or so or he is a bold-faced lair.

stew77

Hoyer is a POS and needs to be one of the Term Limits People who EXIT!! He says thing and never goes thru with them.. He needs to g away...we need new blood!

Chris0nllyn

I'm no Trump fan, and didn't vote for the guy, but Hoyer obviously didn't listen to or watch the speech.

tommyjo

The speech sucked. Mr. Trump was neither uniting nor uplifting...he was his typical pissed off self.

He offered no specific ideas...he offered no specific plans...no soaring rhetoric...nothing but the same non-descript horsesh!t and BS about how horrible it is to be an American in America. He's not bring back manufacturing jobs...we are not at the birth of a new millennia...one line about appealing to brown/black/white unity after spending 18 months trashing people who don't look like him is hardly sufficient...there wasn't an ounce of sincerity or passion in his voice at any point along the way in that speech. It was Quelude Donald...the doped up guy who can't read from a teleprompter...the guy who couldn't even bring himself to discuss his idiotic wall to the Mexican President. Our new President...whoopie.

black dog

Free America
The speech sucked. Mr. Trump was neither uniting nor uplifting...he was his typical pissed off self.

He offered no specific ideas...he offered no specific plans...no soaring rhetoric...nothing but the same non-descript horsesh!t and BS about how horrible it is to be an American in America. He's not bring back manufacturing jobs...we are not at the birth of a new millennia...one line about appealing to brown/black/white unity after spending 18 months trashing people who don't look like him is hardly sufficient...there wasn't an ounce of sincerity or passion in his voice at any point along the way in that speech. It was Quelude Donald...the doped up guy who can't read from a teleprompter...the guy who couldn't even bring himself to discuss his idiotic wall to the Mexican President. Our new President...whoopie.

Whew! You had me worried there for a minute, I thought Dairy Queen had decided to stop doing the little curly q on the top of their cones!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
. IMG_0584.jpg .

stgislander

PREMO Member

Damn... if anyone needed to smoke pot it's you.

Hijinx

Damn... if anyone needed to smoke pot it's you.

Where is this world at peace Steny is talking about? Fighting in the Middle East, Russia moving in on the Ukraine, China building Islands for their fighters.
Refugees raping and pillaging their way thru Europe. Well I guess Steny calls that peace.
Trump had more jobs staying in the US than Obama did even before he was Inaugurated.Where was that hard work Steny did to keep jobs in America.
Oh !! and Steny also did a good job of letting illegals take the jobs we did have left here.

Steny was sure to kiss Obama's ass on the way out the door. If we could get PG out of his District we could retire his nasty Democrat ass.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Steny is a horse's ass. I've seen him at the place I work a couple times in 2016. I always make sure to say hello and let him know that I know who he is, then I busy myself by going on to complete my imaginary task. It wouldn't be good business for me to be around him for more than a few seconds. I'd give the little shrew-faced bastard something to think about.

Hijinx

Steny is a horse's ass. I've seen him at the place I work a couple times in 2016. I always make sure to say hello and let him know that I know who he is, then I busy myself by going on to complete my imaginary task. It wouldn't be good business for me to be around him for more than a few seconds. I'd give the little shrew-faced bastard something to think about.

He sure does enjoy that Gubmint SUV and his Gubmint paid for Body Guards.

Grumpy

In the late 90s, he was at the Cal County fair and offered my grandson a blue Dem balloon, and I laughed and said my grandson preferred a red balloon..if looks could kill I would be a dead man. He's definitely a horse's ass

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
He sure does enjoy that Gubmint SUV and his Gubmint paid for Body Guards.

When I've seen him, he's always been in a square body Chevy pickup in need of a paint job, sans body guards.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have never seen him that way. whenever I have seen him he had his troops with him.

That's what the ex-cop that worked there said. I looked out in the parking lot and the only guys I saw were Latino construction workers. Maybe he's taking advantage of cheap illegal labor.
:shrug:

3CATSAILOR

Once upon a time Hoyer used to be a little more to the center. I am not sure what caused him to loose sight of the center. I have talked to him many times. He is a smart, intelligent person. He's actually a pretty nice guy. It's just when it comes to politics, he is now "radicalized to the far left". He doesn't seem to realize it. And it is in his mind his way, or no way. It's almost like a disease hits him once he reaches Capitol Hill. It's a shame that such a nice person has been diseased by politics. May God help him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

butt hurt 2.jpg

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:poorbaby:

edinsomd

Points-and-laughs.

Attachments

• butthurt.png
    butthurt.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 138